Anyone suffering from a candida yeast infection will be anxious to find a candida cure because of the discomfort such an infection can cause. Yeast infections can have different names when appearing in different parts of the body.
Candida and yeast infections love a hot, moist environment so part of a cure for candida is to avoid tight fitting, synthetic clothing. Any wet clothes, swimsuits or exercise gear should be removed quickly so that you remain dry. Cotton underwear is best. Some sufferers have an allergic reaction to the dyes and perfumes in soaps and other products including laundry detergent. Such a reaction can cause irritation followed by a yeast infection.
Vaginal thrush is one of the most common of the yeast infections with 75% of all women experiencing this at least once. Some candida cures, treatments or home remedies for vaginal thrush include:
- Applying an anti-fungal cream such as miconazole to the affected area.
- Inserting a tampon into the vagina twice a day that has been dipped in plain yoghurt containing acidophilus.
- Taking an oral medication such as fluconazole.
- Using an acidic gel to restore the correct acidity.
- Sitting in a bath or bowl of warm salty water to relieve the itch and aid recovery.
- Eating acidophillus yoghurt.
- Being careful of what you eat and following a candida diet.
- Carrying out a candida cleanse or de-tox.
A penile yeast infection or Balanitis is the male equivalent of a genital yeast infection occurring in the head of the penis.
Candida cures or treatment can include: changing your diet (avoiding sugars, eating lots of fiber); using tree tea oil; avoiding scented soaps; avoiding antibacterial soaps; stop taking antibiotics as soon as possible; eating lots of probiotics like yogurt and cottage cheese.
Mouth thrush yeast infections are small lesions inside the mouth and on the tongue and can look like a burn as the skin is milky white in color. This form of candida is often found in young babies. Babies may be infected during delivery if the mother has a vaginal yeast infection or through cross infection.
Candida cures or treatment are as follows:
- To have the baby drink half an ounce of boiled water that has been allowed to cool, or suck it from a piece of sterile absorbent cotton, after milk. This washes the milk out of the mouth and gives the thrush fungus less to live on.
- Medical treatment is to coat the baby's mouth with a medication such as nystatin suspension or miconazole of clotrimazole gels 3 to 4 times a day for 5 to 7 days.
- Adults with mouth thrush should rinse the mouth with salt water - 1/2 teaspoon of salt in one cup of warm water, rinsed around in the mouth, before spitting out.
- Eat yogurt containing lactobacillus acidophilus and/or bifidobacterium.
- Caprylic acid, a well known candida remedy, is a substance found in coconut oil. Take 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin coconut oil and let it melt in your mouth for at least 5 minutes and up to 20 minutes before spitting out. Rinse your mouth out with water thoroughly.
Yeast infections of the skin folds are common in overweight or obese people, appearing under the breasts, the skin of the groin, inside the armpits and wherever folds of skin overlap.
Diet plays an important role in this candida cure but an all natural organic treatment is very popular such as H-Candida.
As soon as you are aware of the presence of a candida yeast infection, start a treatment program.
Benefit today from our all-natural products for Candida, Stretch Marks and Varicose Veins.