When hemorrhoids are small and internal, the symptoms may be so mild that many people are unaware of their presence. However, there can be a lot of pain and discomfort associated with this condition especially from hemorrhoids that appear at the opening of the anal passage after straining to have a bowel movement. Fortunately, there are many ways to reduce this distress while treating hemorrhoids.
- Change your diet to one that is high in bulk and fiber to ensure no constipation. Your daily intake of fiber should be between 25 and 35 grams.
- There some fruits that are especially helpful for relieving hemorrhoids – pure fruit juice with no additives, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe melons, red and black currants, pomegranate juice, oranges, bananas and papayas.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day to avoid constipation.
- Take a stool softener or bulk laxative while the change of diet starts to work.
- Take a mild pain reliever if necessary but ensure it does not contain codeine as this can actually cause any constipation.
- Just because you have pain and discomfort, don't put off having some exercise every day such as a 20 minute walk as this will help with constipation too. In fact exercise with good muscle toning will build up the abdominal area as well as the sphincter muscle – building blocks to prevent hemorrhoids in the future. Running, walking, swimming, aerobics, pilates and yoga are good for this.
- Soothe the hemorrhoid area by sitting in a basin of warm water several times per day.
- Don't delay going to the toilet if you need to have a bowel movement.
- Try to train yourself to have a set time each day for this bowel movement and never sit on the toilet for longer than a couple of minutes. Don't read when sitting on the toilet and avoid holding your breath while having a bowel movement.
- Use pads containing witch hazel for cleansing and soothing the area. These can be bought from your local pharmacy or health store, or soak a cotton ball in witch hazel and leave it on the opening to the anal canal for about an hour several times per day.
- Instead of toilet paper, use fragrant-free baby wipes to clean the anus after each bowel movement. Never rub or scrub this sensitive area.
- Use ice packs or a cold compress to relieve any swelling or when you feel they will be helpful.
- Many people find a hemorrhoids pillow to be helpful. This is doughnut shaped that comes in different sizes. Others prefer to use an ordinary small pillow for extra cushioning. You should avoid sitting as much as possible but if you do have to sit a lot at work, try to stand or walk around frequently.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects and if you must, then exhale as you lift the object but don't hold your breath.
- Treat coughing, diarrhea and of course constipation as soon as you notice any of these conditions.
- You may be tempted to scratch because of itchiness. Refrain from this because it will only make the hemorrhoid symptoms even worse.
- With good home care and H-Hemorrhoids you can successfully treat your hemorrhoids symptoms in a natural and gentle way. Even mothers-to-be and nursing mothers are catered for with H- Hemorrhoids P which is specifically formulated to gently treat hemorrhoids caused by pregnancy.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids and Pregnancy Concerns
Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids Pain and Discomfort Tips
What do Hemroids Look Like?
Types of Hemorrhoids Surgery
Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids
What is Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery
Hemroids Treatments and Diagnosis
Super Freezing Hemorrhoids
Cure for Hemorrhoids
Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Relief for Hemroids
Over the Counter Hemorrhoid Medications
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Bleeding Hemroids Treatment
Pregnancy and Hemorrhoids
- Relief From Irritating Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
- Ingredients are 100% Natural Plant Extracts. Won’t irritate skin
- You’re Protected By Our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Packaged Discreetly For Your Privacy
H-Hemorrhoids is Safe & Completely Natural. Order Today!
A Few More Facts About H-Hemorrhoids
If this is your first time researching H-Hemorrhoids, please take a few minutes and read some of our Google verified reviews.
Many people have found our remedy to be an effective hemorrhod solution and we think you will too.
As always, with Natural Healing Oils, your purchase is protected by our 60 day money back guarantee.
Order Today, Ships Today!
Order before 5pm EST and it ships today!
What Are People Saying?
Read More About Hemorrhoids and Bleeding - Full Product Page
Treat Hemorrhoids Symptoms Naturally Today