Anal Skin Tags
Home > Treatment Articles > Skin Tags > Anal Skin Tags
If you have discovered the presence of anal skin tags you will be re-assured to know that these anal skin tags are much the same as those skin tags that grow in our armpit, neck, eyelids. Even groin skin tags are common. The anal skin tags are shapeless tags or flaps of skin or flesh found at the anal verge. Anal skin tags are an extremely common condition and are mostly harmless. Often the condition can be found as genital skin tags, which are also quite harmless. The soft skin, which is usually flesh colored, or sometimes darker than the surrounding skin area, hangs on the opening of the anus by a stalk or stem that supplies the blood from the skin to the tag.
However you need to be aware that anal skin tags are usually associated with other anorectal problems and may come about as a result of an injury, a hemorrhoid or an anal fissure. They may well be an indicator of a more serious rectal ailment that needs medical attention. For example skin tags and anal fissures often occur together in the anal area.
Skin Tag Infection for Treatment
In addition, cleanliness can be a problem with anal skin tags, as fecal debris may become trapped under the tag. If you have several tags, the problem is multiplied and infection becomes a possibility.
Sometimes anal tags may itch, be painful or cause anxiety or hygienic problems while a sexual partner might be wary of having relationships when such anal skin tags are present.
For all these reasons, it makes sense to treat skin tags and there are several ways in which this can be done:
In the USA, most medical insurance companies have stopped paying for the removal of skin tags wherever they appear. They consider their removal to be merely for cosmetic reasons or in the “medically unnecessary” category. So the cost of their removal has to be taken into account when weighing up the different methods of removal.
It is also imperative that the cause of the skin tags in the anal area be addressed too. Such causes can be:
- When you have hemorrhoids. These are swollen veins inside the anus. If these hemorrhoids are left untreated, there can be acute swelling so that the tissue swelling extends to the anal skin, thereby causing skin tags. This can happen even in the absence of bleeding from the hemorrhoids. The anal skin tag’s blood supply from the hemorhoidal artery may then give rise to the development of an even larger hemorrhoid.
- If you have previously had rectal surgery, those swollen skin edges may also develop into anal skin tags.
- Anal skin tags may occur when you have a condition called anal fissures. An anal fissure is a small tear in the anus usually as a result of a hard stool.
So if you have anal skin tags, then you have the problem of (a) treating the skin tags themselves by removal and (b) treating whatever condition is causing the anal skin tags to occur in the first place. But this problem is not insurmountable and your doctor or healthcare provider will be able to help and advise you on the right course of skin tag treatment. You will also need to ensure good bowel habits by improving your diet; by eating healthily with plenty of fiber and water; by increasing your exercise and by losing weight if necessary.
It is important for you to know that anal skin tags have absolutely nothing to do with anal intercourse or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Gentle on the skin with 100% all natural ingredients
- Formulated from premium grade plant extracts
- Effective – Gets rid of skin tags and doesn’t leave a scar
- No Risk – Full Protection With 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Order Yours Today and start your pain free skin tag removal
Why Customers Find H-Skin Tags So Effective
Traditional medicine is very invasive of the body. Skin tags are either cut off or burned off using extremely cold burning techniques. These harsh procedures often leave scars in their wake.
By contrast, H-Skin Tags uses all natural ingredients to gently and effectively remove skin tags.
We’re enjoying our 12th successful year in business with more than half a million products sold.
Order Today and Start Your Treatment.
Order Today, Ships Today! Order before 5pm EST and it ships today!
What Are People Saying?
Read More - Full H-Skin Tags Product Page