How To Get Instant Results From These 5 Beauty & Skin Care Tips
1. Lemon and honey. Take half of a fresh lemon (that has been cooling nicely in the refrigerator) and pour 3 to 4 drops from your jar of raw honey straight on to the cut side of the lemon. Cradle the half lemon in your hand, juicy side up, and rub straight on to your face, concentrating on any trouble areas. Leave the mixture on your face for just 5 minutes before rinsing well with cold water.Your face will look clearer, the lemon juice will fade any marks or spots on the face while the honey will moisturize.
2. Ice cubes. Everyone has a tray of ice cubes in their refrigerator. Use one every day to massage the facial skin and close any open pores, helping your face to look flawless.
3. Apple slices. Too much oil on your facial skin? Cut a fresh apple into slices and apply to the face while lying down relaxing. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before removing. Apart from eliminating the excess oil, the apple will tighten the skin's pores.
4. Drinking water. Getting into the habit of drinking several glasses of pure filtered water every day will help keep the skin hydrated and looking brighter while flushing out any dirt from the skin. Making sure you drink plenty of water has many other health benefits too including being a natural headache remedy
5. Beauty sleep. All females need their beauty sleep to help keep their skin and their health in tip top condition. Don't let any insomnia bouts deprive you of this precious commodity and give you dark circles under the eyes and a dull complexion. Along with these tips, you will find safe, gentle and natural beauty products at Healing Natural Oils – for acne, for scars, for moles, for skin tags and of course for wrinkles and many more.