ESSENTIAL OILS for Tightening, Glowing & More
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and it plays a vital role defending against invading pathogens.
It therefore makes very good sense to keep your skin healthy and as youthful as possible.
Promoting collagen is a great strategy to safeguard your skin.
But then so are essential oils. Derived from plants, they contain concentrated amounts of active compounds that naturally support a healthy inflammation response, one of the many ways they boost skin health.
We set out below a range of essential oils beauty products along with their ingredients.
3 suggested Beauty Oils to use that are rich in essential oils
1. H-Glow Formula will release your inner glow! Even with all the many commercially produced potions and lotions to stem the aging process today, you might not need to look any further than nature.
Nature supplies all the desired ingredients to enhance our natural beauty through ethically produced skincare formulas. While you may not be able to prevent age lines or fine lines in the long term, it is certainly possible to naturally smooth and reduce them around the lips, on the neck, around eyes - and anywhere else on the body.
H-Glow Formula is 100% natural, safe and gentle, working to diminish the appearance of fine lines quickly by sealing in moisture and promoting supple skin. H-Glow Formula is formulated using the highest quality natural essential oils extracted from plants. This allows for deep penetration, helping with rapid skin repair but without the use of harmful additives or chemicals.
Here are some of those essential oils used in H-Glow Formula.
Jojoba oil is similar in composition to that of the skin's own oils and contains vitamins A, D, and E which are excellent for hydration, for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and Vitamin E as a potent antioxidant.
Rosehip seed oil is known as the oil of youth and has high levels of fatty acids - linoleic (47.4%) linolenic (33%) - known to help the skin to heal and speed up regeneration.
Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin. In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize.
Helichrysum italicum flower oil contains regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
Frankincense essential oil is known as Liquid gold for the skin with benefits including the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone and elasticity.
2. Simply Body Oil is perfect for achieving a smooth glowing skin while helping to make you look and feel younger. Made with a blend of pure natural essential oils and cold pressed or expeller pressed precious oils, this luxurious body treatment instantly improves the skin's natural moisture: deeply hydrating, softening and enhancing the look of the skin while providing nourishment and promoting radiant skin.
Essential oil ingredients include:
- Ylang ylang which is a pure essential oil ideal for balancing the skin's natural oil secretion.
- Sandalwood essential oil which has unparalleled moisturizing properties and reduces skin inflammation and hyper pigmentation, providing a youthful glow to the skin.
- Pomegranate oil which is is rich in Vitamins A, K, D, E and antioxidants and has a rapid absorption quotient.
- Sweet almond oil which has a fine texture, is easily absorbed, and helps to leave the skin soft and satiny smooth without being greasy. It is easily absorbed.
A good suggestion is to keep Body Oil indoor bathroom so it can be applied after bathing or showering when our skin is still damp for maximum absorption. It will deliver long-lasting hydration while creating a protective layer to help prevent moisture loss while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
3. H-Age Spots Formula will help to fade dark spots naturally, helping you to look and feel younger almost immediately by working to diminish the appearance of age spots quickly by evening out skin tone and working to fade those dark spots.
The product is topically applied two to three times per day to clean skin. (Please note: this formula not to be used by pregnant or nursing mothers).
The use of products containing high quality essential oils will ensure skin tightening, healthy aging and all around glowing skin.