Find Out More About This Face, Hand and Body Scrub
Himalayan natural salt has many uses and one of them is to make your own Face, Hand and Body Scrub to buff away dead skin cells and impurities, stimulate sluggish circulation and melt those muscular aches and pains.
Did you know that Himalayan pink salt is not just used to season your food as edible salt or light up your home in the form of salt lamps but also used in many skincare products worldwide?
Pink Himalayan salt is a mineral ingredient that comes from the mountains of Pakistan, specifically the Khewra mine. It’s become increasingly popular nowadays, as many have attributed numerous health benefits to it. A Himalayan crystal salt lamp is a natural ionizer and an overall healing device helping to promote the health and wellness of all individuals who use it.
An Himalayan salt scrub is among one of the most effective and easily delivered home treatments for many skin problems.
It not only exfoliates the skin, making it fresher, more vibrant and soft but there are other health benefits too.
What are these health benefits?
- The scrub can help you to relax especially when feeling exhausted.
- With its eighty four trace minerals and elements, a Himalayan salt scrub helps these mineral to be absorbed into the skin and even treating conditions such as acne and an uneven skin tone. When exfoliating, the skin will be left looking clearer as the top layer of dead skin cells is eliminated.
- The scrub can even promote collagen production which is a protein that helps your skin to stay firm and younger-looking. Another advantage is helping to get rid of dark spots by removing dust, pollution and dead skin cells.
- And finally, it can even enhance the quality of the topical products you apply afterwards, helping them to penetrate deeper and increasing their effectiveness.
Two ways to use the scrub
There are two ways to use Himalayan sea salt scrub.
- You can use a salt scrub on your body while taking a shower. It removes the dust, pollution, oil and dead skin while making you feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- You can add the scrub once a week into your daily skincare regime.
How to make the Himalayan Salt Scrub
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl to form the paste-like scrub and store it in a dry and clean airtight jar. Once a week, after cleansing your face, apply a small amount of this scrub on your face and massage gently in circular motions for one to two minutes before leaving for ten minutes. Rinse with water and go ahead with your other regular skincare.