Our feet are so often the work horses for our bodies, carrying us through the day without a word of complaint!
Have you ever thought of giving your feet a daily massage?
There are lots of health benefits if you do...
- A regular massage on your feet will help to strengthen your immunity.
- Will provide energy and rejuvenation while providing relaxation.
Reflexology tells you that you can unlock sectors in your organism, in which the energy is not flowing in the proper way.
- Improve circulation and decrease the stress. When you suffer from stress, your blood flow is affected preventing nutrients and vitamins from reaching your cells in the normal way.
- As well as helping with stress, foot massages can also help to treat issues such as headaches and insomnia.
- Helps with balance and harmony, relaxing both your mind and your body. In fact every organ of your body can relax and enter into a deep state of harmony and repose.
- Promote healthy skin by preventing the accumulation of fats as well as toxins in the pores of your skin. At the same time, the foot massage will fight free radicals to slow down the aging process as well as improving the skins's overall tone and appearance.
- Massaging your feet will make your tissues stronger and decrease lactic acid, preventing the pain and discomfort of cramps.
- We have all heard of acupressure. This traditional Chinese medicine ensures that you can massage several parts of your feet to relieve aches and pains.
How to carry out a foot massage
Start by massaging the tops of the feet as well as the heels, soles and toes. You can do deeper massage moves on the ankles, soles, and pressure points to release any tension. This link
will explain and demonstrate even more detail of carrying out a foot massage.
How long should you massage your feet?
Make it a daily habit that every night (before bedtime), you carry out a light massage on your feet for about ten to fifteen minutes. And while you are at it, add a few drops of body oil to your hands, using our own Simply Body Oil
to aid the foot massage and to derive even more health benefits. This luxurious body treatment instantly improves the skin's natural moisture, deeply hydrating, softening and enhancing the look of the skin of your feet while providing nourishment and promoting radiant skin.