How To Help With Hemorrhoids
How would you know if you have hemorrhoids?
- The appearance of bright red blood after having a bowel movement.
- The anus area feeling itchy.
- The feeling or urge to have another bowel movement even after you have just been to the toilet.
- The appearance of slimy mucus when wiping with toilet paper.
- The appearance of lumps and bumps around the anus.
- Pain from these hemorrhoids.
How to prevent hemorrhoids?
Be gentle when wiping with toilet paper after a bowel movement.
Avoid pushing too hard when having a bowel movement.
Avoid taking painkillers (with codeine) as they can cause constipation.
Never take ibuprofen when you have bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Avoid spending too long sitting on the toilet.
How to treat hemorrhoids?
- Top of the list is to drink lots of fluids (especially water) to keep bowel movements soft and avoid becoming constipated.
- For the same reasons, include plenty of natural fiber in your diets (fruits, vegetables and whole grains).
- Cutting down on alcohol and caffeine (examples include tea, coffee and cola) will also help to prevent constipation.
- Instead of wiping with toilet paper after a bowel movement, sit in a bowl of warm water and gently wash and dry. If you have access to a bidet, this is even better. The warm water will keep the area clean as well as easing itching and pain. Always keep the area clean and dry in between bowel movements.
- If you are suffering from too much pain, take a natural and gentle pain killer.
- Using an ice pack or packet of frozen peas (wrapped in a towel or old cloth) and applying directly to the area will help to ease discomfort.
- If you have a protruding hemorrhoid, you can gently and carefully push it back inside.
- Don't be afraid to exercise regularly.
And top of the natural treatments is H-Hemorrhoids Formula
And the perfect treatment for the symptoms of:
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids
- External hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids with minor bleeding
Use on external hemorrhoids or internal hemorrhoids where it is easily applied topically to the area, helping to provide fast pain relief and shrink those unwanted hemorrhoids by reducing swelling.
What to do if you have bleeding hemorrhoids?
Even when there is occasional bleeding, it is important that the bleeding symptoms should be addressed first, using H-Bl Hemorrhoids Formula which will provide fast relief and reduce swelling, pain and other symptoms.
This anti-inflammatory formula is ideal for the symptoms of hemorrhoids with minor bleeding, helping to calm the pain and reduce swelling quickly. This product is renowned for being extremely gentle and soothing.
Once bleeding symptoms are under control, switch to
Definition & facts of hemorrhoids. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/hemorrhoids/symptoms-causes. Accessed January 25, 2021.
Hemorrhoids and what to do about them. Harvard Health Publishing. https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/hemorrhoids_and_what_to_do_about_them. Accessed January 25, 2021.
Mounsey AL, Halladay J, Sadiq TS. Hemorrhoids. Am Fam Physician. 2011;84(2):204–210.
Perrotti P, Antropoli C, Molino D, De Stefano G, Antropoli M. Conservative treatment of acute thrombosed external hemorrhoids with topical nifedipine. Dis Colon Rectum. 2001;44(3):405–409.
What are hemorrhoids? The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/hemorrhoids-expanded-version. Accessed January 25, 2021