How Your Hair Can Benefit from Applying Simply Hair Oil
Apply a small amount of the Hair Oil to the palm of your hand and then with your fingers, work the oil evenly throughout damp or dry hair.
Extra Tips for Using Simply Hair Oil
- Once you are done styling, you can apply more to intensify shine and to eliminate frizz.
- Use before flat ironing for a sleek and finished look.
- May also be used before shampooing for extra conditioning.
Hair Can be Damaged for the Following Reasons
- Too much sun.
- Chemicals (such as chlorine) in pools (so you should wash your hair after swimming in a pool).
- Products and treatments that make hair curly or straight or change its color.
- Apparatus used to style your hair, such as curling irons, flat irons and hair dryers. Try not to use too much especially if your hair seems to be getting drier or breaks easily.
Additional Tips for Looking After Your Hair
- When washing your hair, make sure it is really wet.
- Use a small amount of a natural shampoo. A squirt about the size of a quarter is enough.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp gently, avoiding scrubbing the scalp too hard.
- Rinse really well, until you don't see any more bubbles or suds on your head or going down the drain.
- Gently dry your hair with a towel.
- Comb it out carefully with a wide-tooth comb, especially if it's curly. Don't tug on it, because that can break the hair or pull it out.
- Let your hair air dry whenever you can. As already pointed out above, hair dryers can be tough on hair.