Suffering from Knee, Bone or Joint Pain? Here is an All Natural Remedy
- 1 cup of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. When buying apple cider vinegar, make sure it says “Raw” and “Unfiltered”
- 1 half inch of grated fresh ginger
- Add the three ingredients together in a glass bowl and stir really well until a fine paste forms. You can use a wooden spoon or anything else that is suitable.
- When you have your paste, transfer into a glass jar with a lid for storing.
- Apply the paste to those areas in need, leaving the remedy on for a good twenty minutes before wiping off.
- Keep applying daily for (a) improved movement in those joints and (b) even pain relief.
Those three ingredients come with many health benefits.
This is an inexpensive and natural anti-inflammatory spice that has been found to be a great help for arthritis, diabetes, psoriasis and even nerve damage caused by herpes. A special mention here for arthritis and other joint pain sufferers is that cayenne pepper is very high in capsaicin. By a strange twist, because the cayenne pepper causes temporary pain on the skin with its heat, chemical messages are sent from that skin to the joint. This then offers joint pain relief.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples, helping to develop healthy organisms known as prebiotics. These are what feed good bacteria in the body known as probiotics (housed within our digestive systems and contributing to our overall well-being). Keeping a healthy eco-system helps maintain a healthy microbiome to reduce inflammation in the digestive system, the joints and even other areas of the body such as the heart, blood, and more.