Our Top Ten Tips on How To De-Stress in Your Bath Tubby Jane Chitty
One of the most relaxing ways to de-stress when you are suffering from anxiety is to settle down in a long, warm bath. We can suggest these top ten ways to help you relax even more once you are in your bath tub!
- You can bathe in green tea which is rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe away the stress.
- Making your own natural bubble bath for another way to relax. Combine 4 cups of water with 4 ounces of Castile soap, 3 ounces of coconut oil and a few drops of single essential oil. We suggest Lavender Essential Oil or Lemon Essential Oil. Shake it up and it will be bubbles all the way...
- Start collecting indoor plants to display in your bathroom. Plants can provide natural purifiers, removing toxins and reducing airborne dust levels while helping you to breathe more easily when you are trying to de-stress. The humidity in the bathroom helps many indoor plants to thrive.
- Enjoy a natural face mask for a spa-like experience while having your bath. You can make your own using oatmeal mixed with equal parts hot water, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey and one egg white. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Settle in an Epsom salt and Lavender Oil bath for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Turn on some soothing sounds. One example is to ask Alexa (if you have an Amazon Echo) to play something relaxing, listen to something suitable on your phone or other device - or just turn on an old-fashioned radio!
- When you launder your towels, use white vinegar as a natural softener and to keep them extra fluffy. What could be more relaxing than lovely soft towels to use to dry yourself? Add about 1/2 cup of white vinegar during your first rinse cycle to help get rid of soapy chemical buildup and hard water deposits from your towels' fiber.
- Once you are dry, give yourself a another treat with a few drops of Simply Body Oil applied to any part of your body that needs a dose of moisturizing.
- And then step into a warm, cosy and fluffy bathrobe relaxed and ready to face the world once more!
- LEMON WATER for Detoxing Both Your Skin and Your Body
- Acne Scars: What is the Best Treatment?
- Why Learning to Play an Instrument Boosts the Brain
- Does Urine have a Future as a Form of Fertilizer?
- ESSENTIAL OILS for Tightening, Glowing & More
- Age Spots
- Athletes foot
- Children's Health
- Cracked heels
- Dental Care
- face care
- Hair care
- Headaches & Migraines
- How To
- Men's Health
- nail fungus
- Natural remedies
- New Moms
- oily skin
- skin care
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Tags
- spider veins
- stretch marks
- Top 10
- Varicose Veins
- Vitamin D
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device