8 Natural Ways To Eliminate Those Summer Sneezes & Hay Fever | Amoils.com
It is that time of the year again when sneezing and hay fever can really spoil life especially when you want to be out in the great outdoors, enjoying the warmer weather and the wonderful health benefits of sunlight. The good news is that you can turn to natural remedies – you don’t have to take those pharmaceutical drugs that just fill you with toxins and make you drowsy too.
Here are some 8 different ways you can try
1. Use an all natural salt water nasal spray daily to relieve those irritating symptoms. Such a spray works by helping to wash pollen out of the nose so that the itching and irritating is reduced. Salt is well known for relieving inflammation where it occurs in the upper respiratory tract. If you can relieve the inflammation, you can ease those symptoms of allergies such as asthma and hay fever.
2. Healing herbs when taken as tincture or tea can successfully treat those hay fever symptoms. If possible look for such a healing herb product that includes a combination of nettle, chamomile and elderberry. With their anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties, you will find this to be an effective solution to those sneezes and wheezes.
3. Sometimes just a simple pollen barrier is sufficient to do the job. Use a natural and sticky barrier cream which is applied around the nostrils several times a day to form a first line of defence against pollen, trapping those particles and stopping them dead in their tracks by as much as 75%.
4. Personal air filters are another natural way to stop the pollen and other allergens before they can get into the nose. Tiny plugs worn in the nostrils filter out the harmful pollen and mold spores from the air as you breathe in and can be ordered online.
5. Homeopathic remedies are a great way to treat hay fever symptoms and there are many different ones available for you to use. They can be especially useful if you are pregnant, providing a safe alternative to pharmaceutical antihistamines. You can buy such homeopathic remedies from your local health store, online or consult an homeopath for a tailor made solution.
6. Infrared light is another method that might interest you. This is where nasal probes are placed in the nostrils three times a day for two weeks. Doddmed.com is the online company that provides these probes and they say that this product can reduce sneezing, runny noses and watery eyes significantly.
7. Acupuncture is a well known method for relieving the symptoms of so many different conditions and now you can add hay fever symptoms to the list. Regular acupuncture treatment can reduce the stuffiness, runny noses, itching and sneezing that so many suffer from when they are allergic to pollen and other hay fever causes. While an initial treatment may give instant relief to the symptoms, some will need up to six treatments for optimum benefits.
8. Did you know that the gut is the second brain for your body and that having the right balance of gut flora and fauna is essential for your immune system and of course your general health well being. A good quality probiotic can work wonders in achieving balance in your gut and reducing the likelihood of allergies. While it can be helpful to take one every day during the hay fever season, daily use throughout the year can lead to optimum health on every level.
The symptoms of hay fever
- Runny or blocked nose
- Itchy, red or blocked nose
- Itchy throat, mouth and ears
- Symptoms that occur for 4 weeks or longer
- Symptoms that are most noticeably between the spring and summer months
- Less symptoms when you stay indoors
- Symptoms aggravated on hot, humid and windy days
- Symptoms that improve on rainy days
If this is your problem, think seriously about how you can turn to a more natural way to treat your condition and your symptoms so that you can enjoy these coming summer months to the full.