Drugs Or Natural Remedies & Which Is The Way To Go? | Amoils.com
In this modern world, when we discover we have a disease or condition that is not going to go away on its own, we tend to think we must go and buy an over-the-counter drug or ask our medical practitioner for a prescription drug. In fact, we are almost pre-programmed to do so from constant magazine and TV advertising in the USA.
It was not always like this
In the past, we relied on natural remedies and herbal remedies to treat all our ailments and many of the more discerning among us question the need for so many manufactured chemical drugs to be distributed and taken.
In fact, highlighted in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), and written about on this site is an article that documents the tragedy of conventional medical health. The author, Dr. Barbara Starfield of the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, describes how the US health care system is certainly not helping to keep us healthy.
She quotes that each year there are deaths as follows:
- 12,000 from unnecessary surgery
- 7,000 from medication errors in hospitals
- 20,000 from other errors in hospitals
- 80,000 from infections in hospitals and
- 106,000 from non-error, negative effects of drugs
These total 225,000 deaths per year from modern medicine.
Returning to natural treatment methods
Fortunately, there are many options now available. These can be found in health shops and stores and online. So there is really no need for us to ingest all these chemicals when we can so easily go the natural route. Unlike chemical drugs, healing plants and herbs have been tried and tested by man for hundreds of years.
- Warts, including all body warts, are easily spread but can be eliminated by the use of a natural product. All warts are caused by the human papilloma virus or HPV and once you have this virus, you have it for life. There are over 100 strains of this virus.
- Skin tags are those annoying bits of skin or tags that protrude from the body mostly in the armpit but also along the neckline, beneath the breasts, on and above the eyelids and even in the groin area. They have their own blood supply and can bleed if rubbed by clothing or jewellery or shaved in error. They are common in both men and women as they grow older but tend to be more numerous in obese persons and those with type 2 diabetes. The earlier they are treated, the easier it is to treat them successfully. With a healing natural oils product, there is no need to undergo a painful and scarring solution.
- Hemorrhoids are like varicose veins in the rectum and the anus. They are a very common complaint. Hemorrhoids are swellings that develop from the cushions of tissue that form part of the anal canal. Constipation, obesity and the later stages of pregnancy can all increase pressure on this area, leading to hemorrhoids. When hemorrhoids are small, they are not usually painful but can be extremely itchy. It is when a hard lump starts to protrude form the anus, signaling thrombosis, that a severe pain can be felt. Improving your diet and good exercise play an important role in the treatment of hemorrhoids together with a natural healing treatment.
Natural remedies can help prevent and treat specific health conditions and disorders
From mild skin irritations to more serious medical conditions, there are natural treatments and herbal remedies that can really make a difference, safely and gently and with no dangerous side effects.