Find Out The Recipe For This Natural Botox For Wrinkles!
Here is our suggested recipe to use as a “natural botox” for wrinkles, courtesy of www.healthyfoodstar.com, and a safe way to tighten the skin.
You will need these easy-to-obtain and natural ingredients
- Half a ripe banana which is rich in nutrients for the skin and for soothing wrinkles.
- 3 teaspoons of natural yogurt to act as a good peeling agent.
- 1 tablespoon of honey for good skin hydration.
What to do next…
- Mash up the banana before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Spread this edible concoction all over your face, leaving it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it feels almost dry, wash off with warm water first before splashing on some cold water.
The face mask is suitable for all skin types
Keep up the habit of using the natural mask daily for at least three weeks and you will find a noticeable improvement.
And the real botox?
We have written about the use of botox in an earlier post.
Botox quickly gained the reputation of being known as a non-invasive face lift treatment in spite of its connection to botulinum toxin and injecting a poison into your body. People are prepared to go this route because their thinking is that if an area of the body cannot move, it cannot wrinkle.
And the side effects of Botox?
Although generally considered to be a very safe procedure in the hands of qualified practitioners, it is still possible for side effects to occur :
- Flu-like symptoms and generally feeling unwell.
- Temporary drooping of the eyelids or eyelid twitching.
- Facial pain.
- Redness and mild pain at the site of the injections.
- Weakness in the muscles.
- Double vision or a squint.
The other drawbacks of botox are of course the cost and the frequency you have to undergo the procedure.
It is very important to see your doctor urgently if any speech problems, difficulty swallowing or breathing difficulties are experienced after Botox treatment.
Going down the safer, natural route
Instead of the risks of botox, try our recipe for natural botox while maintaining a young looking skin with these basic ways to prevent wrinkles…
- A twice daily regime of cleansing the skin of all impurities and make up. A special cleanser for eye make should be used. Use natural products so that you are not adding any toxins and chemicals to the skin.
- Avoid the use of soap on the face as this can be very drying.
- In the mornings, apply a natural moisturizer before the rest of your make up. It improves the water holding capacity of the skin.
- Use a natural eye cream for the delicate area round the eyes. Eye cream should always be applied with the 3rd finger because that digit has the lightest touch.
- Use our own all natural H-Glow Formula to start reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- If you sleep on your back, you reduce the gravitational pull on the skin on your face and avoid puffiness in the morning.
And please don’t forget to drink your 8 glasses of water every day. The skin is the first organ to suffer if you are dehydrated.