Look Forward to Lovely Lavender Lemonade in the Summer Months Ahead!
- 1 cup raw honey
- 5 cups pure water
- Just a single drop of our own Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 fresh lemons that have been peeled and juiced
- Lavender sprigs for garnish (optional)
What to do next
- Pour half the water into a pan, bring to the boil and remove from heat.
- Add the honey and one drop of lavender oil and leave for some twenty minutes.
- Pour into a large container e.g a glass jug
- Add lemon juice and the remaining water.
- Stir well.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your glass of lavender lemonade when needed.
5 other uses for your bottle of Lavender Oil
- Mix five to six drops of Lavender Oil into your bath water for relief from dry skin.
- Diffuse ten to twelve drops of the same Lavender Oil into the air around you for natural stress relief. This can be in the bedroom at bedtime or in the workplace during the working day.
- Add a drop to your face lotion or cream before applying to the face to help soothe and clean healthy skin.
- Add a drop or two to your bedtime bath for a calmer and comforting environment.
- A couple of drops on your pillow will help you to enjoy a good night’s sleep.