How to Remove Nail Fungus from Toenails Naturally
The three stages of nail fungus
- The nail plate is still shiny and transparent but yellow and white spots have started to appear.
- The nail plate loses its transparency and gloss while yellowish spots occupy the entire surface, beginning a partial destruction of the nail.
- The nail plate thickens while the nail itself starts to retreat behind the nail bed and crumbles.
Tips for preventing nail fungus
- Always dry feet and hands after washing, bathing or exercise.
- Be aware of the type of footwear you select. Shoes that cannot breathe and are damp or wet will encourage fungus to start or spread.
- Be careful of damp areas such as public gyms, shower stalls or swimming pools as toenail fungus can be spread easily.
- Diet plays an important role in eliminating fungal conditions. Include more probiotics in the diet while reducing or eliminating sugar, dairy products and vinegar.
How can you remove nail fungus safely?
Baking soda can act as a repellent or blocker for future fungi or fungi growth.
Vinegar is acidic and can help to disrupt any fungi survival rate so while it is not recommended to be included in your diet, vinegar can be used for this foot bath treatment.
Foot bath treatment for nail fungus:
Before you start the treatment, trim the nails as short as possible using clean nail clippers. Afterwards, clean the clippers with alcohol.
Mix the vinegar and and enough water for a feet soak mix. Soak the feet for 15 minutes before drying thoroughly with towels. Add the baking soda to the water mix and soak again for 15 minutes. Dry again really well.
Repeat twice daily to both help destroy fungi and prevent new fungi.
Continue the treatment with the help of our own H-Nail Fungus Formula which uses established homeopathic ingredients and pure essential oils to tackle the symptoms of nail fungus on the fingernails and toenails. Applied directly to the condition, the product is natural and free from any harmful chemicals or additives. The Formula works by reducing the fungus in the nail bed.
For extra benefit, add a drop of the oil to your bath water.