We Share Ten Health Tips
Many of us cannot resist reading through a top ten list especially when it may help the reader to improve health.
That top ten list
1. Inexpensive to buy and easily available, add and mix in a heaped teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of filtered water and drink once a day, or a few days a week, to alkalize your pH while oxygenating your cells. The use of baking soda as a drink can change your body from being acidic to alkaline, helping to prevent colds and flu which thrive in an acidic environment. Acidity and alkalinity is measured by pH, which ranges from 0 to 14 with 7.0 being neutral – a pH above 7.0 is alkaline, and below 7.0 is acidic. Baking soda has the highest pH of 14. Create a healthy body by keeping your body’s pH between 7.1 and 7.5.
2. Buy organic garlic supplements from your local health store and follow the directions for a daily boost to the immune system. Of course, you can use fresh raw garlic too which should be included in your daily diet as often as you can.
3. Another good buy from your local health store is hemp seed oil. Take a few teaspoons daily – one suggestion is to add to a fresh fruit or veggie smoothie.
4. Organic cinnamon supplements are another suggestion or add several teaspoons of good quality organic cinnamon to your food – again every day.
5. Vitamin C should be part of everyone’s daily regime. Look for a good quality vitamin supplement from a reliable source and take at least 1000 mg per dose. If you are unwell or fighting an infection, take high doses to bowel tolerance level.
6 Daily turmeric is yet a further excellent suggestion. You can take it in a supplement form, added to your food or a third way is with our recipe for turmeric paste. Always add some black pepper to your turmeric which will boost turmeric’s absorption by up to an amazing 2000%. Also include a healthy fat with your turmeric. This is because turmeric is fat-soluble. Suggestions include coconut, ghee, grass-fed butter or extra virgin olive oil.
7. Consider your water supply. Many authorities in the USA add sodium fluoride to their water supplies. But that is not all. Tests on water supplies have found other pollutants such as medications, heavy metal toxins, bleach, artificial sweeteners and more. Ideally, and because it is not just the water you drink, a home water filtration system can be very helpful. But if this is just not affordable, then at the very least ensure the water you drink is filtered. It’s essential to our health and keeping hydrated can help us detoxify and strengthen our immune systems. One of the easiest but most effective things you can do for good health is to drink enough water.
8. How to breathe for better health. Breathing fresh oxygen is one of the best ways to detox especially if you can breathe deeply and slowly. When we breathe out we release 70% of toxins from our bodies. Learn how to breathe better to boost your oxygen levels. Take 5 deep breaths and, as you do, notice the natural pause between inhaling and exhaling as well as between the next exhale and the next inhale. Our bodies have a built-in break – and a natural relaxing mechanism.
Living your life to the best of your ability while avoiding those lifestyle choices that can cause you harm will help you to keep fit and well. We recommend consulting your health professional when making lifestyle changes.