These Top Eight Remedies Will Help to Heal or Remove Your Scars Naturally | Amoils.com
We have written before about the more conventional ways of removing scars but there are natural remedies that you can use too. Scars are the fibrous tissue formed on the skin in order to repair damaged tissue below.
When there is an injury, the skin produces more cells in order to re-grow the punctured skin, resulting in a scar. A scar is easily visible because the cells that go into making up the scar are unfortunately of lesser quality than the original cells. Scars are not able to grow any hair and they are also less resistant to UV radiation.
Here are the top 8 natural remedies to try if scars are a problem for you
1. Aloe Vera will regenerate the skin tissue while fighting inflammation and providing soothing moisture. Cut a leaf off an aloe vera plant, slicing it lengthwise to expose the sap and apply to the skin.
2. Bentonite Clay detoxes the pores while helping to heal the skin and reduce any redness. Apply a paste of the clay and water onto the skin. Once dry, rinse off with warm water.
3. Carrot Juice is rich in minerals and vitamin C to cleanse and beautify the skin. Don’t forget to drink some carrot juice too for great health benefits! Mix the carrot juice with 1 tsp natural sea salt to make a paste which can be massaged on to any scars in a circular movement. Rinse with warm water once dry.
4. Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids that will work like antioxidants to prevent and reverse damage to the skin. Include some in your diet every day for skin protection while applying some of the oil to any damage skin at the same time.
5. Essential Oils are the ingredients supplied by mother nature to treat and soothe the skin, working on all types of scars. The easiest application is to use H-Scars which is specially formulated and quickly goes to work when applied to the affected area with its cell regenerating and skin nourishing properties, safely and gently reducing the appearance of new and older scars as well as keloid scars. The natural remedy can be used on fresh wounds, reducing the appearance of keloids before they occur.
6. Hazelnut Oil will nourish and hydrate the skin while effecting cell regeneration, strengthen the capillaries and reduce any redness. Apply daily to any areas of damaged skin.
7. Sea Salt Baths will naturally absorb toxins from the skin, acting as an antiseptic. Fill up your bath tub with warm water, adding a generous amount of natural sea salt (one to two tablespoons) and enjoy a good soak for thirty to forty five minutes, once or twice a week.
8. Vitamin E will stimulate the formation of collagen while improving skin texture and strength. Empty the contents of a vitamin E capsule to apply to any scar damaged areas that are already completely healed. Do not use on any existing wounds.
If you have any of the following types of scars, you will find H-Scars safe and effective to use
- Hypertrophic scars from surgical procedures
- Keloids from burns, injuries or skin conditions
- Facial Scars
- Acne Scars from cystic acne, acne vulgaris and acne rosacea