Vaccines & Why are People being Pushed to Participate? | Amoils.com
The question of whether or not to vaccinate has become a big talking point in recent decades and with the USA schedule of vaccines promoted for children having risen from just a handful in years gone by to many multiple shots spread out from birth to 6 years, it is not really surprising.
My own opinion is that, just like we have the right to know what is in our food, we also have the right to know what is being injected into our bodies AND whether it is preventing disease or actually promoting it. While vaccines may well have put an end to smallpox and polio, they contain dangerous excipients and adjuvants whose actions on the nervous system cannot be predicted. In the USA, an excessive number of vaccines are given to children, to the military and to the elderly.
In particular, too many vaccines are combined in one shot
They are given to infants whose immune systems are still developing.
If you go to the CDC website (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention), you will find a well laid out site with everything you need to know about all the positive aspects of immunisation. Dig a bit deeper and you can even find a list of side effects ranging from mild to life threatening for each shot. Of course, they always emphasise that any dangerous side effects are very rare. But are they? Who is to know what the long term effects are for injecting toxins into the body?
Both infants and the elderly are high-risk groups when it comes to the destructive impact vaccines can have on their health
And yet, these are the two groups targeted with the most recommended vaccines.
On the site, you are given guidance as to what to look out for after a vaccine shot.
What should I look for?
Any unusual condition, such as a high fever or unusual behavior. Signs of a serious allergic reaction can include difficulty breathing, hoarseness or wheezing, hives, paleness, weakness, a fast heart beat or dizziness.
What should I do?
- Call a doctor, or get the person to a doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor what happened, the date and time it happened, and when the vaccination was given.
- Ask your doctor, nurse, or health department to report the reaction by filing a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) form. Or you can file this report through the VAERS web site at or by calling 1-800-822-7967.
As presumably, any figures for side effects rely on this reporting of a reaction, how many such reports are actually made? It could well only be a small proportion.
Such rare life threatening side effects could be less rare than we are led to believe
In fact just today, Dr Mercola writes about the HPV vaccine here and how, far from preventing cervical cancer, it could even be promoting this disease.
His article is summed up as follows:
- A systematic review of pre- and post-licensure trials of the HPV vaccine shows that its effectiveness is not only overstated (through the use of selective reporting or “cherry picking” data) but also completely unproven.
- As of mid-August 2012, VAERS has received 119 reports of death following HPV vaccination. Reported adverse events also include: 894 reports of disability and 517 life-threatening adverse events.
- Adverse events reports of cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer are occurring four to five years after HPV vaccination, and have rapidly increased between 2011 and 2012 .
- A large-scale HPV study reported HPV vaccine reduced HPV-16 infections by a mere 0.6% in vaccinated versus unvaccinated women .
- High-risk HPV infections were diagnosed in vaccinated women up to more than 6% more frequently than in unvaccinated women, and the increased rate of infections by carcinogenic HPV types in vaccinated women has been found to be 4-10 times higher than the reduction of HPV 16/18 infections.
Also today, the Natural Society asks the question “Why does the government care about vaccinating you? In their article they say:
The government cares about you being vaccinated. No, they don’t necessarily care about the negative effects of the vaccination or your concerns, but they do invest millions of dollars to ensure as many people as possible receive things like the flu vaccine every year. They say they care because they want you healthy, but evidence shows not only do they not care, but vaccinations are not a good way to maintain health. Why? What’s the big motivator for the government to push vaccines like a dealer pushing illegal drugs on the corner?
And the punch line?
Like any other drug dealer, there’s only ever one real motivation, and it isn’t your health.
The Natural Society go on to say: “Any concerns raised by the people or by science are cast off as conspiracy-theories or anomalies. But despite maintaining vaccines are for the good of everyone, the government has set up a vaccine court to help support Big Pharma should they get caught up in lawsuits. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is designed to compensate people who are adversely affected by vaccines without really placing the blame on vaccine makers. It protects Big Pharma with taxpayers dollars.”
The different views of the natural health and the mainstream media
Without exception, every natural health site will always advocate being informed and doing your own research before injecting your children, yourself or the elderly. Many are vociferously anti-vaccine. But mainstream media will keep on accepting advertising revenue for flu and other shots and keep on pushing the necessity for vaccines regardless and without question.
The fact is, your immune system is the best fighter against illness and disease, not vaccines
Take the annual flu shots for example. Having a shot won’t protect you, your children and especially the elderly. In fact you are MORE likely to get the flu if you’ve had the shot because your immune system will have been compromised – amongst other negative things. In addition, you are ten times more likely to develop Alzheimer’s if you receive the flu shot five years in a row.
There are plenty of natural ways to keep flu-free
You can boost your immune system by:
- Learning to relax, and how to control the stress levels, to raise the levels of immune antibodies, which are proteins that attach themselves to foreign bodies (germs) and destroy them to keep you from getting sick. Those who are comparatively stress-free will have high levels of antibodies.
- Getting enough sleep because you really do need that seven to eight hours regularly every night to boost your immune system and give the immune organs the opportunity to regenerate, repair and renew for the restoration of energy.
- Quitting the smoking habit because this increases the risk of infection and once you have that cold, flu or other infection, it is harder to get rid of and you can get recurring sore throats, often leading to bronchitis. Smoking weakens your immune system.
- Eating a healthy diet with lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, organic and free range eggs, poultry, meat, butter and dairy products from grass fed animals while staying away from all processed foods, sodas, sugar and artificial sweeteners. Drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water daily and including exercise in your daily routine will all help to boost that immune system too.
- Vitamin D is an incredible asset to your health and to your immune system. During summer, you should be able to get all or most of the vitamin D you need by exposing as much skin as possible to the sunlight several times a week for at least 15 minutes a session (or longer if your skin is darker). The optimum time is between 10 am and 2 pm, staying in the sun long enough for your skin to start turning pink. Forget about slathering on sun block because it often contains toxic ingredients and will undo the benefits of the sunlight. A vitamin D3 supplement is very useful for colder months. if you are not sure of your vitamin D levels, get tested to ensure you are not deficient.
If you are worried about bucking the system of immunizations, you can find out more about saying no to vaccines here and you can get some moral support from reading this article written by a friend in New Zealand.
When I visit the USA, I am not obliged to have any immunisations or produce a record but it is a completely different story for anyone wanting to move permanently there. US immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain a long list of some 15 vaccinations prior to the issuing of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements. If you have no vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician.
It is not only people who are pushed to participate in immunization programs, pets are too.
But that is another story.