- Flexural or inverse psoriasis whichis where the condition appears as smooth but inflamed patches of skin in the skin folds, but especially around the genitals, the armpits and under the breasts.
- Guttate psoriasiswhich causes small red spots on the skin and often over large areas of the body. It is also often associated with strep throat infections.
- Pustular psoriasiswhich results in pus filled bumps surrounded by red skin in just the hands and feet or otherwise widespread patches on the body.
- Nail psoriasiswhich affects the appearance of fingers and toe nails.
- Erythrodermic psoriasiswhich results in widespread redness, severe itching and considerable pain and discomfort.
Have Psoriasis? Learn more about our Psoriasis product - H-Psoriasis