Cellulite Symptom Treatment, Removal, Home Remedy
If you are going to be successful in fighting and removing any cellulite in your body, it is going to take some perseverance on your part. All the muscles in our bodies are covered with a fatty padding surrounded by liquid. This liquid supplies the padding with nourishment and takes away the waste products. There is also a network of fibers which holds together the padding. If all these elements are working well, our bodies have smooth curves.
Problems start arising if the waste products are not removed properly. They can build up, saturating the padding with liquid. This liquid thickens and hardens into pockets which puff up to produce that “orange peel” look of cellulite.
There are several natural, products available which you can order on line from the internet to improve cellulite. However, even the very best of treatments will need some changes in your lifestyle in order to give you the results you are looking for. You are going to have to look hard at your diet, your liquid intake, how much exercise you take, your sleeping patterns, how relaxed you are and whether you have any constipation or digestion problems.
The first thing you need to do is to detox your system:
• No alcohol or cigarettes
• No coffee or tea
• No spices
• No fat, cream, fried or oily food
• No diet liquids or pills
• No sleeping pills, diuretic pills or stimulant pills
• Avoid salt
So instead of all those items listed above, change to:
• Drinking clear plain water throughout the day (at least 8 glasses) but not at mealtimes.
• Eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables at each meal every day.
• Eating as much fresh salad as possible without any commercial salad dressing. Use some olive oil with vinegar or lemon juice instead.
• Adding a helping of fish (broiled or baked) or lean meat (broiled or roasted) to at least one meal per day.
• Avoiding sauces and gravies.
• Eggs can be boiled or poached. Use low fat cheeses and yogurt without any preservatives.
• Eating your meals at normal meal times but eat slowly and chew your food well.
• Drinking vegetable or fruit juice with a teaspoon of powdered brewer’s yeast 20 minutes before your meals will help speed up the detoxing program.
• Your diet should be as healthy and natural as possible so that you avoid all processed, refined and convenience food.
The aim is not to lose weight but to detox your system. However, if you are overweight, you will probably lose weight at the same time.
The wonderful thing about the detox diet above is that it is immediately going to help the areas which make you prone to cellulite.
• If you have been suffering from constipation and digestion problems, then all that water intake and fresh fruit and vegetables are going to help, and in time, eradicate such problems. If constipation is serious, use a stool bulking product to get you on the right track and add a fiber supplement to your diet.
• Embark on an exercise program. This can be as simple or as complicated as you wish. We suggest you start off with something easy such as a 20 minute brisk walk every day. As you start to find this becomes too easy, progress to something more taxing. It is important for you to get up a sweat so that your skin is also getting rid of toxins and waste products. The exercise will also assist with any constipation and digestion problems, help you to sleep better at night and even make you more relaxed and less tense or stressful.
Detoxifying the body is vital when starting any anti-cellulite symptom treatment and therapy.