Severe Hemorrhoids Symptoms, Severe Hemroids Treatment of Symptoms
The signs and symptoms of a female hemorrhoids are if you have painful bowel movements, discomfort if you sit or stand too long or uncomfortable itchiness around your rectum. Mild cases of female hemorrhoids usually disappear on their own after a few days but they can recur. This condition is very common and in fact female hemorrhoids often occur both during and after pregnancy and there are helpful hints below for you to follow when you become pregnant which may help you to avoid female hemorrhoids:
- Try to avoid constipation and don’t push or strain when you are passing a motion.
- Use the bathroom as soon as you feel the need.
- If you follow a healthy diet from the time you become pregnant, this will help so many aspects of your pregnancy as well as perhaps prevent female hemorrhoids. You will need to drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses per day), you will need to eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, you will need to include plenty of fiber with whole wheat bread, cereals and brown rice and you can even take a fiber supplement.
- Take exercise regularly.
- Avoid standing or sitting for long periods. Change position and move around at regular intervals.
Why Do We Get Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy and as your uterus grows, there is increased pressure on the veins located lower in your body. The major change in weight puts added pressure on your bowel. In addition, the pregnancy hormone progesterone relaxes the walls of the veins so that they start to swell. If you are suffering from constipation and straining to make a bowel movement, then painful female hemorrhoids are even more likely. If you had hemorrhoids before your pregnancy, you are more likely to have them during your pregnancy so follow those tips above to try and avoid them. You can compare female hemorrhoids in the rectum or anus to those varicose veins in your legs.
Then again, during labor, you will be pushing as hard as you can to deliver your baby so it is not surprising that many women suffer from female hemorrhoids after delivery. The good news is that often female hemorrhoids resolve as your body recovers from the birth experience.
If you do suffer from female hemorrhoids during or after your pregnancy then there is much you can do to find hemorrhoids relief to ease the pain and discomfort.
Effective Hemorrhoids Relief During Pregnancy
- Use a natural healing product made from pure essential oils which will treat your female hemorrhoids symptoms safely and successfully. Such a product is available to order on line and is specially made for pregnant and nursing mothers. The use of this product will start the healing process. There is even an additional product to use if you have bleeding female hemorrhoids which is a secondary condition and needs to be addressed first.
- Clean your anus after each bowel movement by patting gently with moist toilet paper or use gentle baby wipes.
- Use ice packs to relieve any swelling.
- Soak the affected area in a Sitz bath of warm water several times per day.
- Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel and leave on the anus for an hour but do not insert it. Repeat twice a day.
- There is a home remedy you might like to try where you soak 2 garlic cloves in a pot with 2 cups of water which you boil until soft. Then place the pot with the steaming garlic below you and stay like that for about 15 minutes. The hemorrhoids should shrink and the pain disappear.
The important thing to remember when you have female hemorrhoids is to start treating them as soon as possible so that they do not develop into bleeding hemorrhoids. They may well be very itchy but resist the temptation to scratch as this can only make the problem worse.
Go to our H-Hemorrhoids page