Bleeding Hemorrhoids Relief
Hemorrhoids is a very common condition, bleeding hemorrhoids is a secondary condition which can arise from the hemorrhoids rupturing. Hemorrhoids are so common that in fact 50% of the population will suffer from them at some time during their lives. Hemorrhoids are veins which are abnormally swollen and which occur in the rectum and the anus. You can liken hemorrhoids to varicose veins which appear on the legs. Hemorrhoids are often referred to as varicose veins of the anus. It is when these swollen hemorrhoids become irritated that they can cause the surrounding membranes to swell, burn, itch, become painful and bleed, causing bleeding hemorrhoids.
The bleeding in bleeding hemorrhoids is usually seen as small amounts of bright red blood on toilet paper or on the surface of feces after a bowel movement. This is usually the first sign of bleeding hemorrhoids. There is a mucus covering to hemorrhoids and this can become damaged quite easily from a bowel movement, thereby causing some bleeding. If there is severe bleeding, you should consult your doctor.
Internal bleeding hemorrhoids
Internal bleeding hemorrhoids develop above the dentate line and they can range in size from a slight swelling under the wall of the canal to large sagging veins that protrude from the anus. However the most common symptoms of internal bleeding hemorrhoids is painless, minor rectal bleeding.
Bleeding hemorrhoid causes
If you are pregnant or nursing, then bleeding hemorrhoids can also be a problem. The later stages of pregnancy, the actual birth itself as well as any tendency to be constipated can increase the pressure on any hemorrhoids so that they rupture. Bleeding hemorrhoids can then result.
What are the different treatments available for bleeding hemorrhoids symptoms?
If you have hemorrhoids as well as bleeding (even just the occasional bleeding) then this is a secondary condition caused by the hemorrhoids rupturing. It is important to treat the bleeding hemorrhoids symptoms first. Once the bleeding is controlled, then the actual symptoms of the hemorrhoids need to be treated. Natural treatments often work best since there are fewer or even no side effects.
You can save a trip to the Doctor for surgery and treat hemorhroids symptoms naturally and effectively using a natural formula called H-Bleeding Hemorrhoids .
There are five types of hemorrhoid surgery of which three are used for external hemorrhoids and they are:
- Hemorrhoidectomy which is the surgical removal of a hemorrhoid.
- Laser coagulation which involves an electric current which is applied to the hemorrhoid via an electrode probe – the hemorrhoid then undergoes a chemical reaction that stops blood flow to the hemorrhoid and allows the swollen tissue to shrink.
- Infrared photocoagulation where an infrared light is used to coagulate the dilated vein which also promotes tissue shrinkage.
The same three are used for internal hemorrhoids but in addition two non surgical methods are used:
- Injection selerotherapy which is the injection of a chemical into the mucous membrane around the hemorrhoid again causing closure of the vein and shrinking.
- Rubber band ligation involves wrapping a small rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoid which cuts off the blood flow and causes the hemorrhoid to dry and fall off.
Bleeding hemorrhoids can be worrying and painful but they should not be a cause for panic. Fortunately, they are easily treatable and your doctor may well be able to help you to prevent recurrence so that bleeding hemorrhoids and bleeding internal hemorrhoids become a problem of the past.