Super Freezing Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are swollen tissues and varicose veins that occur inside and outside of the anal area. The problem is that they cause pain, itching and bleeding - often as a result of straining. Such straining puts pressure on the veins in the rectum, causing them to swell and protrude outside the anal opening. If you have hemorrhoids inside the rectum, they don't hurt. But sometimes they cause a lot of bleeding. The veins inside can stretch and even prolapse through the anus. Then the veins can be painful and are easy to see and feel outside the anus. The swollen veins may bleed if they get scratched or broken by straining, rubbing, or wiping. Fortunately, there are natural treatments that can be carried out at home to treat their symptoms in the early days before they have the opportunity to become stubborn.
Try Instead: Natural Hemorrhoids Product
One of the methods of getting rid of stubborn hemorrhoids is by surgery but it does come with drawbacks such as pain and post-surgery complications. Super freezing hemorrhoids with a procedure called cryotherapy can be a less painful option.
Cryotherapy involves using super cooled gas or liquid to freeze the hemorrhoid and stop it from growing. In most cases, the hemorrhoid will shrink, shrivel and eventually die off. Most doctors use liquid nitrogen as the cryogenic agent in freezing hemorrhoids when doing cryotherapy for hemorrhoids. After the procedure has been completed, healthy tissue will eventually grow back. However, super freezing can only be used on external hemorrhoids.
Cryotherapy has advantages over more traditional surgical procedures:
- It is not necessary to stay in hospital as the method can be carried out in your doctor's rooms.
- It is significantly less painful with few complications.
- There is less likelihood of difficulty urinating because of pain.
- The recovery period can be quicker.
However, there can be side effects of nerve irritation, numbness or tingling, or redness and irritation of the skin.
Whatever method you use, there are certain home self care tips to follow to aid the healing process:
- Sit in a bowl or bath of warm water at least 3 times a day and after each bowel movement for at least 15 minutes to lessen the swelling and pain while soothing the affected anal area. Always thoroughly pat dry the skin around the anus with a soft towel.
- Do not strain during a bowel movement and afterwards, keep the area clean by using a fragrant-free baby wipe.
- Take a mild pain reliever if needed.
- Some people find it helpful to apply ice packs to the anal area at regular intervals such as off and on for ten to fifteen minutes while recovering.
- In addition, make some lifestyle changes to include: more fiber in your diet with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables; regular exercise such as 30 minutes of brisk walking every day; and plenty of liquids especially water.
- Take a stool softener if needed but be aware that too much can lead to diarrhea which can also cause hemorrhoids.
- Don't lift heavy objects as this may put more pressure on the veins and make the hemorrhoids worse.
Always treat hemorrhoids as soon as you are aware of their presence to avoid continued and worse discomfort, pain and even bleeding. Severe bleeding may cause anemia while you may have difficulty keeping the anal area clean. Neglected hemorrhoids can lead to more severe and stubborn hemorrhoids requiring surgery or other more expensive solutions such as super freezing. Early treatment can include a natural product for hemorrhoids treatment, specially formulated from pure essential oils to provide a painless, drug free, safe and gentle relief from all the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Try This Natural Hemorrhoids Product