Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery
Planning a laser hemorrhoid surgery? There are quite a few options to get rid of painful hemorrhoids particularly when someone has reached more advanced years, surgery is one of them. If it is decided that surgery is the right option to solve the hemorrhoid issue, then it can indeed lead to a bit of a confusion since here too there are more than a few options to select from. Among them all, laser hemorrhoid surgery has become popular, and why not, there are a few obvious advantages of the process but there are a few disadvantages of laser hemorrhoid surgery too. Here in this article, the various advantages and disadvantages of laser hemorrhoid surgery are being discussed.
Try Instead: Natural Hemorrhoids Product
Why Go For Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery?
The process is not too painful for the sufferer
- Almost in all the cases hospitalization is not required for laser hemorrhoid surgery; the patient can be discharged the same day.
- The process does not involve any steam or smoke so there is no sparking, making it safer too.
- Using laser ensures that the bleeding during surgery is minimal. in fact the blood vessels are sealed by the laser.
- The tissues around the hemorrhoid are also not damaged. This ensures that there is no tissue death, which when happens can lead to further complications. Thus laser hemorrhoid surgery can actually avoid other medical complications.
- Using a wide beam laser, a large swathe tissue can be killed, and a narrow band can be used for cutting. Thus the options are many.
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery eases the work of the doctor who is operating.
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery also usually leads to the wound healing faster.
Disadvantages Of Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery
- The laser equipment that is used in the surgery is quite costly and so this line of treatment may not be available in most places.
- The doctors and those in the surgical team need to wear special goggles for protection.
- Laser surgeries have sometimes been known to cause fire.
- If there is bleeding during the surgery, the ways of preventing such bleeding can be costlier than other means.
Laser hemorrhoid surgery is also known as hemorrhoidectomy. Though many say that there are quite a few advantages, others would still prefer to solve their hemorrhoid problems using an effective natural treatment product rather than opt for surgery.
Yes they are partly right. The first option should usually be to solve the issue without surgery as surgery of any kind can be rather invasive. Sometimes, the hemorrhoids will just not go away, then surgery remains the only option. If that is the case, then laser hemorrhoid surgery is often a good, safe option.