- Acne - this skin condition affects 90% of teenagers in varying degrees plus some adults too. Read about our acne tips now.
- Age Spots, also known as dark spots, liver spots or sun spots, These flat, brown or dark spots usually appear on areas of the skin exposed to the sun.
- Anal Fissures are the small tears or cuts occurring in the anus area causing extreme pain and often bleeding as well.
- Arthritis occurs mostly in the joints of the hands, arms and legs with osteoarthritis being the most common type and the elderly being the most affected.
- Athlete's Foot is a very common and highly contagious fungal infection.
- Beard Oil for conditioning and grooming beards, mustaches and facial hair
- Candida, Thrush and Yeast Infections are all yeast infection conditions which cause discomfort and embarrassment.
- Cellulite is a condition whereby fat stored in the cells bulges at the surface of the skin and remains very inflexible.
- Eczema is a very common skin condition which causes great discomfort to both children and adults.
- Gout is a painful type of arthritis caused by an excess of uric acid in the body.
- Head Lice are small parasitic insects found living on the scalp and neck especially in young children.
- Headaches include tension, migraine, sinus and cluster headaches
- Hemorrhoids are varicose veins of the anus and rectum and Bleeding Hemorrhoids occur when these hemorrhoids become ruptured.
- Insomnia is the inability to sleep consistently due to numerous factors.
- Migraines - are throbbing headaches which are often one sided
- Mole Removal - Skin moles are a natural condition which are very similar to skin tags, however can include malignant and benign versions.
- Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition causing itching and discomfort.
- Rosacea, often misdiagnosed as acne, is a condition that causes facial redness, and often associated pimples.
- Scars are old or new including keloids, sometimes caused by acne
- Skin Tags - these small growths that protrude from the skin occur in many people as they age.
- Stretch Marks are caused by excessive stretching of the skin usually during pregnancy or rapid weight gain or weight loss.
- Varicose Veins - Varicose veins and spider veins articles, including information on varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Warts - common and flat warts in both children and adults
- Wrinkles are both fine surface and deep furrow skin paths that occur for a number of reasons including lack of moisture, age and loss of skin oils
New! Visit our Health News Blog!
Read more about natural Wrinkle Treatment and anti-aging in this new article!
New! Learn more about dry cracked heels, natural remedies and a great cracked heel treatment