Articles on Rosacea Treatments & Benefits of Using H-Rosacea Formula
Rosacea is a common but chronic skin condition is pronounced roh-ZAY-sha and appears as small red bumps on the face. Some of these bumps may contain pus and be accompanied by persistent redness and the development of many tiny blood vessels on the surface of the skin. Medical research has not come up with a definite cause for rosacea but it is strongly believed that genetics and the environment are contributing factors. It is also thought that it may be because of blood vessels that expand too easily. Alcohol is not a cause but can aggravate an existing condition.
It is important to treat rosacea in its early stages so that it does not become worse and more difficult to treat as rosacea rarely clears up on its own.
This Natural Rosacea Product will treat symptoms like red areas on the face, as well as small red bumps or pustules which can appear, in a natural, gentle and effective way.
- There are certain foods and drinks that can trigger an outbreak or worsening of rosacea and, though these may vary from person to person, frequent trigger foods include hot drinks, spicy foods, caffeine and alcoholic beverages. Reducing the heat in beverages may mean you can keep on enjoying coffee, tea and hot chocolate a couple of times per day.
- Stress is also a trigger, so if possible avoid any emotional stress, anger or embarrassment. Learn to relax and manage your stress levels through meditation, gentle exercise, yoga and listening to soothing or classical music. Any exercise should be carried out in a cool environment so you do not overheat. When under stress, try deep-breathing exercises. Inhale and count to 10, then exhale and count to 10. Repeat this exercise several times.
- While sunlight is as beneficial as a healing process to many conditions and produces vitamin D in our bodies, keep the area affected by rosacea out of the sun by wearing a wide brimmed hat and use a natural sun block.
- Extreme temperatures whether hot or cold can make your symptoms worse so hot baths and saunas should be avoided. Stay in a cool, air-conditioned environment on hot, humid days or sip cold drinks, chew on ice chips or spray the face with cool water. Very cold weather and wind can easily cause flare-ups in the winter months so bundle up by covering your cheeks and nose with a scarf to protect against the cold.
- Controlling indoor temperatures and keeping temperatures mild can help in treating rosacea symptoms.
- Be careful about cleaning and applying make up to your face. Clean your face once a day, using a gentle, natural cleanser. Pat the skin dry very gently with a clean, soft towel. Never rub, scrub or massage the face. Check the ingredients in the cosmetics and products you use on your face – these should be natural and free of synthetic chemicals but also avoid any that contain alcohol, menthol or eucalyptus oil.
- Check any medications that you may be taking. Avoid drugs that dilate the blood vessels and these include some blood pressure medications. Also steer clear of corticosteroids.
- Children can sometimes be affected by rosacea in which case H-Rosacea Formula is safe to use from the age of 4 years.
Your doctor or dermatologist will confirm a diagnosis of rosacea so that you can start treatment as quickly as possible. The earlier the condition is treated, the better the outcome.
Try this natural rosacea formula