Wrinkle & Anti Aging Articles
Wrinkles can be divided into two categories; there are those fine surface lines and then there are deep furrows. The areas usually most affected are the sensitive skin near the eyes, the lips and neck.
Wrinkles are often considered to be a sign of ageing and so anti-ageing treatments, including natural wrinkle products, have always been popular.
If the collagen and elastin in the connective tissues of our skin is weakened or if they decrease in number, wrinkles can then appear. Skin damaged in such a way appears thinner, loses fat content, elasticity and smoothness. Gravity also plays a part as it allows the lax tissue to sag. Skin ages all over the body but the process can be hastened where there has been excessive sun exposure.
Skin damage and of course wrinkles can be caused by:
- Dryness and lack of moisture
- Damage from overexposure to the sun
- Occupational and recreational habits where you work or play out in the open much of the time or from some tanning beds
- Heredity (some families wrinkle more than others)
- Injury to the skin
- Surgery to the skin
- Acne and various other skin diseases which have a tendency to scar
- Smoking which hastens the ageing process, while cigarette smoke is one of the biggest culprits for premature wrinkles
- Pollution such as air pollutants, dust, chemicals and harsh lights
- Muscle movement or repeated actions such as squinting, smiling and frowning
- The use of drugs
- Weight loss because the volume of the fat cells is drastically reduced
- Lack of Vitamin E which can cause the quality of the skin to deteriorate
However, there is much you can do to avoid or diminish wrinkles including the use of wrinkle treatment:
- A twice daily regime of cleansing the skin of all impurities and make up. A special cleanser for eye make should be used. Use natural products so that you are not adding any toxins and chemicals to the skin.
- Avoid the use of soap on the face as this can be very drying.
- In the mornings, apply a natural moisturizer before the rest of your make up. It improves the water holding capacity of the skin.
- Use a natural eye cream for the delicate area round the eyes. Eye cream should always be applied with the 3rd finger because that digit has the lightest touch.
- Use a natural anti wrinkle cream at night with added nutrients.
- If you sleep on your back, you reduce the gravitational pull on the skin on your face and avoid puffiness in the morning.
- Drink your 8 glasses of water every day. The skin is the first organ to suffer if you are dehydrated.
- Above all do not smoke and don’t allow anyone else to smoke in the same room or in your space.
Although wrinkles are part of the process of getting older, their appearance can be diminished with extra care and natural wrinkle products. H-Glow Formula is formulated to reduce wrinkles on the face, neck and hands and on the body in a natural, gentle way. When topically applied directly to the wrinkles using a small amount of formula, the constituents of H-Glow Formula will help smooth the appearance of wrinkles.