We would like to welcome you to the Amoils.com website where you will find:
• Informative answers for health questions you may have about every day ailments
• Help, information and guidance in the treatment of many conditions
• Natural healing products made from the finest essential oils and homeopathic ingredients
• Health information so you can change to a more natural lifestyle
Many of the essential oils used in the production at Amoils.com have medicinal properties that have been applied since ancient times and the claims and success of these same properties have been upheld in modern studies. It is only in the past few decades, that the western world has come to embrace such natural healing products once again. The earliest pictorial references associated with essential oils were images found on the walls of the lascaux caves in France and these are thought to date from approximately 18,000 B.C. so that is 20,000 years ago!
Homeopathy was founded in the late 1700s in Germany and has been widely practiced throughout Europe. Homeopathic medicine views symptoms of illness as normal responses of the body as it attempts to regain health.
New! Health Guide: Click here for the Amoils Guide to Everyday Health!
- Warts - common and flat warts in both children and adults
- Acne - this skin condition affects 90% of teenagers in varying degrees plus some adults too.
Read about our acne tips now.
- Candida, Thrush and Yeast Infections are all yeast infection conditions which cause discomfort and embarrassment.
- Cellulite is a condition whereby fat stored in the cells bulges at the surface of the skin and remains very inflexible.
- Eczema is a very common skin condition which causes great discomfort to both children and adults.
- Hemorrhoids are varicose veins of the anus and rectum and Bleeding Hemorrhoids occur when these hemorrhoids become ruptured.
- Anal Fissures are the small tears or cuts occurring in the anus area causing extreme pain and often bleeding as well.
- Insomnia is the inability to sleep consistently due to numerous factors.
- Mole Removal - Skin moles are a natural condition which are very similar to skin tags, however can include malignant and benign versions.
- Athlete's Foot is a very common and highly contagious fungal infection.
- Restless Leg Syndrome is a condition that causes a feeling of tickling, itching or uncomfortable sensations in the leg muscles.
- Stretch Marks are caused by excessive stretching of the skin usually during pregnancy or rapid weight gain or weight loss.
- Skin Tags - these small growths that protrude from the skin occur in many people as they age.
- Arthritis occurs mostly in the joints of the hands, arms and legs with osteoarthritis being the most common type and the elderly being the most affected.
- Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition causing itching and discomfort.
- Rosacea, often misdiagnosed as acne, is a condition that causes facial redness, and often associated pimples.
- Head Lice are small parasitic insects found living on the scalp and neck especially in young children.
- Headaches include tension, migraine, sinus and cluster headaches
- Migraines - are throbbing headaches which are often one sided
- Scars are old or new including keloids, sometimes caused by acne
- Wrinkles are both fine surface and deep furrow skin paths that occur for a number of reasons including lack of moisture, age and loss of skin oils
New - Visit our Health News Blog!
Pregnancy and Baby Articles!
Read more about natural Wrinkle Treatment and anti-aging in this new article!
New! Learn more about dry cracked heels, natural remedies and a great cracked heel treatment
Having a Baby Without Hurting the Environment
Breast Feeding Away from Home
Placenta Problems in Pregnancy
Problem-Free Pregnancy Tips
Breast Feeding - How Long to Breast Feed
Health and Wellbeing After a New Baby
Bladder Health During Pregnancy
Hyperemesis Gravidarum - Extreme Morning Sickness
Pre and Post-Partum Conditions:
Pregnancy Exhaustion - Pre Natal
Pregnancy Exhaustion - Post Natal
Cracked Nipples and Irritation
Post Natal Exercise
Pregnancy and Stretch Marks
Increase Breast Milk Production
Toddler Health and Fitness
Children and Flying
Toddler and Child Independence
Toddler Nutrition and Diet
Toddler Behaviour and Training
Baby on a Budget!
Umbilical Cord Information
Baby Cold Relief
Baby Cuts and Bruises
Baby Swollen Glands
Baby Dry Skin
Baby Sleeping Problems
Baby Eczema Facts
Hemorrhoids - Google Docs
Skin Tags - Google Docs
Changing to natural products for the treatment of various conditions such as skin tags and warts means you are making a conscious effort to turn away from harsh chemicals and other products that may cause scarring. There are no chemicals or harmful ingredients used in production here at amoils.com and we are confident that you will benefit from using our natural healing products.