What You Eat Can Affect Your Arthritis Symptoms & Even Reverse Them
Millions of people suffer from arthritis – and the word arthritis means inflammation in the joints.
There is a common misconception that if you use your joints too much and work them too hard over your lifetime, you will wear them out.
Do not believe the wear and tear myth!
What is this about food for your joints?
The way to remove inflammation from your joints – and renew, rebuild and rejuvenate – is through your diet. The list below goes in order of importance for reducing inflammation – starting from the top…
- Follow the ketogenic diet.
- Drastically reduce your carbohydrate intake.
- Remove grains – wheat, rice, corn and even oats. All these modern grains are grown with defence proteins included to prevent animals eating them but these same proteins do your joints no favors.
- Stop using vegetable oils – canola, sunflower, margarine and the rest.
- You don’t need that dairy milk! Stick to butter, ghee, full fat cheese and double whipping cream instead. Regular dairy contains too much lactose and too many milk proteins.
- Some sufferers from joint pain might need to go further and remove the nightshades from their diet. Nightshades include tomatoes, potatoes, peppers and egg plants.
- And finally, legumes do not suit everyone. Beans and peas may not be for you.