Can You Naturally Remove Skin Tags?
Skin tags start off small and fairly insignificant but they can quickly grow and become a problem both because of their appearance and the fact that they can get in the way.
The good news about skin tags is that they are harmless and benign - made up of fibrous connective tissues.
The signs and symptoms of skin tags
- They appear as tiny to large elevated lumps on the skin, usually with a pointed tip.
- Their size may vary from smaller on the eyelids to up to half an inch on the rest of the body.
- Even their color can be different, varying from pinkish white to brownish black.
- Sometimes there is pigmentation too.
- There can be a stalk-like appearance of the lumps. These hang loosely from the skin's surface.
- The surface of the skin tags can be rough.
- They can bleed if they are scratched or get caught in clothing or jewellery.
- There can be irritation resulting in itching.
- Sometimes, there is hair growth either on or around the skin tag.
- In a few cases, there may be clotted blood which appears as black dots in the skin tags.
- The stalk-shaped tags are often easy to move with the finger.
- The tags may get detached from the skin surface on being irritated or rubbed.
Why do we get skin tags?
Aging and/or being overweight or obese are common reasons for the appearance of skin tags.
But there are other reasons too:
- Skin tags can be caused by the Irritation and frequent friction in different parts of the body such as underarms, thighs, breasts and even the genitals.
- Changes in hormonal levels (such as elevated estrogen and progesterone levels) during pregnancy. There are even some medical conditions (such as Acromegaly) that can lead to increased growth hormone (somatotropin).
- Having an HPV infection (human papillomavirus).
- Sometimes existing tumors of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys can cause the release of skin factors that lead to skin outgrowths and skin tags.
- Being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes mellitus can be another reason as well as reduced glucose tolerance and insulin resistance.
- You have a family history of skin tags.
- You have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and hypertension or abnormally high levels of cholesterol (LDL cholesterol).
H-Skin Tags Formula
H-Skin Tags Formula is natural and takes care of skin tags without scarring.
What can we do about skin tags?
We can get rid of them in a variety of ways:
- Some dermatologists will choose to numb the area before snipping off the skin tag.
- Another method is freezing, which will cause the tag to fall off after about ten to fourteen days. A drawback is that freezing can cause greater inflammation to the surrounding skin.
- Electrodessication is a surgical method of drying out tissue by touching it with a needle-like electrode that passes electric current into the tissue.
But if you want to avoid the expense, the discomfort and the possibility of scarring, you could choose to go the natural route. H-Skin Tags Formula will help you to achieve skin tag removal gently and safely.
The Formula is perfect for all types of skin tags whether in sensitive areas, under the arms and arm pits, on the neck and face, the stomach, torso and groin area or on the legs and feet.
A natural alternative skin tag removal, the Formula is made up of a pure blend of ingredients designed to work quickly and effectively without any pain or scarring.