Beauty Products for Your Eyes & Neck
When we make the effort to take care of our skin, we might just concentrate on the facial skin without thinking too much about the area around the eyes - or the neck itself.
But of course the skin around the eyes and the area of the neck are just as important as the face itself - and should be treated just as carefully.
Caring for the skin around our eyes
It is especially important to take care of the skin around our eyes because it is there that the earliest signs of premature aging can show up.
But why does this happen?
- The skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate than the skin on other parts of your body. Our eyes work hard all day long whether it is blinking, fighting back tears or expressing other emotions. All this action can cause premature aging.
- Other reasons can be genetic, exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays, external stressors as well as lifestyle choices.
The following are common eye area issues
- dark circles
- fine lines
- puffiness (including eye bags)
And this is the routine to follow
When you remove your makeup:
- Apply your favorite eye makeup remover to a cotton
pad. Simply Cleansing Oil is gentle yet effective and may be used around the eye area, taking care to avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Press the pad gently onto your skin
- Slowly drag it in an outward motion..
- Repeat until your makeup is fully removed.
When you apply your eye product Simply Eye Serum:
- Apply your product to your ring finger (the third one) as this has the lightest touch.
- Dab the product around the eyes, circling your
eye area. Don’t forget the upper eyelid.
- Repeat until the product is fully absorbed into
And then we come to caring for your neck area
In the same way as our eyes have delicate skin around them, so does our neck area. There is very little oil to provide natural hydration and protection and in spite of this, we often neglect this fragile area focusing all our attention on our faces instead.
Our Simply Neck Oil will quickly diminish those tell-tale signs of aging (that can so easily start to develop on the neck and décolletage) with its unique Formula helping tone and tighten the skin as well as increase the appearance of the skin's overall elasticity. It nourishes and hydrates the skin to help minimize developing lines, wrinkles and that unfortunate turkey neck.
How to use Simply Neck Oil
- Cleanse skin with Simply Cleansing Oil or your favorite cleanser.
- Use fingertips to apply Simply Neck Oil to neck, jawline and décolletage in gentle circular motions.
- Make sure to massage up behind the ears and on back of neck to help preserve elasticity.
- Use morning and evening as part of your regular skin care routine.
- Use in conjunction with Simply Face Oil, Simply Eye Serum and H-Glow Formula.
There are other ways to look after your skin on your neck - and everywhere else
- Drink plenty of water, helping you to stay hydrated and making your skin soft with a healthy glow. This will also help to prevent acne breakouts.
- Eat vitamin C rich foods as well as those that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Drink green tea a couple of times a day which is high in antioxidants to help reduce inflammation and puffiness in the skin. The chilled teabags from your cup of green tea can be placed over the eyes for ten to fifteen minutes for an extra boost.
- Take time to de-stress and make sure you have regular exercise both for your body and your skin, helping to boost oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
- Make sure to get enough sleep. Many of us never get that optimum eight hours per night.
- Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase. It will be much gentler on your skin and hair.
- Sleep on your back if you can to prevent creases and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine, cigarettes and alcohol as these will dull and dry out your skin.
Use our Simply Neck Oil at night regularly to pamper the skin on your neck.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4300604/ .(Accessed May 20, 2021).
https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/201807.0425/v1 .(Accessed May 20, 2021).
Isaac Z. Treatment of neck pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. (Accessed June 11, 2021)
Chiropractic and neck pain. American Chiropractic Association. https://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=2430. (Accessed June 11, 2021)
Neck pain. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00231.(Accessed June 11, 2021)