How to Provide Bedtime Relief for Your Whole Body
Do you suffer from tired, swollen, heavy legs at the end of the day?
All of this can be due to bad circulation, perhaps caused by long periods of time spent sitting or on your feet, leading to an accumulation of liquids and water retention.
This accumulation of water is usually concentrated in the legs, knees and ankles and is called edema.
Another cause of that heavy-leg feeling can be due to a change in skin microcirculation which can be responsible for the thermal regulation and supply of oxygen to the skin. This can in turn lead to varicose veins or cellulite.
Heavy legs can occur by the end of the day but how can you help to relieve this?
By reducing swelling and relieving water retention.
This can be achieved by:
- Following a healthy diet
- Doing daily exercise and
- Applying a revitalising body oil
Simply Body Oil can penetrate deeply into the skin in a much more effective way than a cream does. It is a fast absorbing product that acts on the deepest skin layers moisturizing and smoothing the skin while improving circulation.
This body oil is suitable for all skin types and all ages and ideal for rejuvenating and revitalizing tired arms and legs even after exercise.
Bedtime relief for the whole body
Our Simply Body Oil will give an immediate feeling of relief and freshness, perfect at the end of the day before going to sleep.
Applying the body oil will help:
- To increase skin tone and elasticity with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- To prevent and reduce water retention
- To exfoliate, soothe and moisturise the skin
- Deliver long-lasting hydration while creating a protective layer to help prevent moisture loss
- Impart an otherworldly fragrance
- Leave the skin feeling soft and smooth
The ideal time to use this Body Oil is just before bed. After showering, apply to damp skin, massaging into skin in circular motions. A further step and before you go to bed, apply the oil again massaging into skin in gentle circular motions to promote circulation.
As well as the rest of your body, pay special attention to the most swollen or tired areas of your body.
How does Simply Body Oil work?
The all natural ingredients combine to ensure hydrated and glowing skin.
- Ylang ylang pure essential oil is ideal for balancing the skin's natural oil secretion.
- Exquisite and sophisticated Sandalwood essential oil has unparalleled moisturizing properties and reduces skin inflammation and hyper pigmentation.
- One of our favorites is Pomegranate oil which is so rich in Vitamins A, K, D, E and antioxidants and has a rapid absorption quotient.
- Sweet almond oil has a fine texture, is easily absorbed, and helps to leave the skin soft and satiny smooth yet it is non-greasy and easily absorbed.
Remember to keep the oil in the shower and apply when your skin is still damp for maximum absorption.