A Natural Solution for All Types of Eczema
There are many different types of eczema. We share more information about each of these including the symptoms you can expect and the possible reasons why each skin condition appears.
This is the most likely form of eczema to affect you, usually starting when we are children. The good news is that it often becomes milder or even disappears altogether It is often known as part of the atopic triad with the other two conditions being asthma and hay fever. Having atopic dermatitis could mean suffering from all three conditions.
- The main symptom is a rash. This can form in the creases of the elbows or knees. The skin where the rash appears can turn lighter or darker or even thicker. Small bumps can appear and even leak fluid when scratched. In very young children and babies, the rash often appears on the scalp and cheeks. The itchiness from the rash can lead to lots of scratching which may lead to infected skin.
- Itchy skin which turns red, burns and stings.
- The appearance of itchy bumps called hives on the skin.
- The appearance of fluid-filled blisters that may ooze and crust over.
- In time, the skin may thicken and feel scaly or leathery.
These are the most common substances: detergents, bleach, jewellery, latex, nickel, paint, poison ivy and other poisonous plants, skin care products and makeup, soaps and perfumes, solvents and tobacco smoke.
For a Natural Eczema Solution, Try H-Eczema Formula
This can lead to small blisters to form on the hands and feet and is more common in women than in men.
The symptoms of dyshidrotic eczema include:
- Fluid-filled blisters form on the fingers, toes, palms and soles of the feet.
- Such blisters may itch or hurt.
- The affected skin can scale, crack and flake.
This type of eczema can be caused by: allergies; when the hands and feet are damp; there is exposure to allergic substances such as nickel, cobalt or chromium salt; suffering from stress.
- Thick, scaly patches that form on the arms, legs, back of the neck, scalp, soles of the feet, back of the hands or even the genitals.
- They can be very itchy particularly when relaxing or sleeping.
- Those same patches can bleed and become infected.
Neurodermatitis often appears in those who have other forms of eczema or psoriasis. While main causes remain unknown, stress is know to be a trigger.
This is also known as seborrheic dermatitis and is a common skin condition caused by a change in the sebum content (oil production) of the skin, rather than too much oil as many might think. It causes the skin on the scalp to become red and scaly and can also cause dandruff and small pustules. The condition is more likely to occur in males.
H-Eczema Formula - The Natural Solution
Our own Healing Natural Oils product can be used successfully on the different types of eczema. H-Eczema Formula is all natural and safe to use anywhere on the body - for adults and young children, providing quick relief for all types of eczema.
See How to Identify Different Skin Conditions