Natural Solution For Moles
What are Moles?
While some common moles may be present when we are born, they are more likely to appear during childhood and can continue to appear up until the forties. As we age, common moles tend to fade away.
What does a common mole look like?
Here is what to look for:
- Usually smaller than about a quarter inch (or the width of a pencil eraser) a common mole is round or oval with a smooth surface, often dome shaped and with a distinct edge.
- A common mole usually has an even color of pink, tan or brown.
- Those with a dark skin or hair will be more likely to have darker moles than people with fair skin or blonde hair.
When to consult your doctor
Only very rarely does a common mole become a suspect one. But you should always be aware that certain changes in a mole can indicate a problem. Consult your doctor if:
- The color of the mole changes.
- The mole becomes smaller or bigger but in an uneven way.
- The mole changes in shape, texture or height.
- The skin on the surface of the mole becomes dry or scaly.
- The mole becomes hard or feels lumpy.
- The mole starts to itch.
- The mole bleeds or oozes.
Why would you want to remove a mole?
The number of people asking to have moles removed is growing with many feeling self-conscious about their moles - particularly when they are in a prominent position. It is much more likely for women to be in this group.
There can sometimes be a problem with scarring if a mole is removed surgically. Scarring is unpredictable and could even mean the scar can look worse than the original mole.
Consider this natural safe alternative
H-Moles Formula is gentle, natural and leaves no scarring
H-Moles Formula is the natural solution for benign moles
After your moles have been checked by your doctor, the Formula can be used at home on your benign moles. The process simply requires just a small amount of patience and daily applications. H-Moles Formula works without any pain or scarring and takes care of benign skin moles in the comfort of your home.
Ideal to use:
- Under the arms and arm pits
- For facial moles and those on the neck
- Moles in sensitive areas
- On the stomach, torso, legs and feet
This link will take you to our image gallery, showing images of the various symptoms that can be treated with our specific Healing Natural Oils products.
And this link will take you to our health articles covering all the conditions for which we have products.
Sun Exposure - Skin Cancer | NIOSH | CDC