$5 off your first order!
90 day money back guarantee
Toll Free (866) 445-5433

Your Hair is More Complicated than You Might Realize



You might not pay too much attention to your hair apart from making sure it is regularly cut, washed and conditioned along with a good brushing.

But looking after your hair is not always straight forward.

Here are some interesting facts about your "crowning glory" - your hair! 

  1. The average person has 100,000 to 150,000 strands of hair.
  2. You will usually lose some 50 to 150 strands of hair each day.
  3. Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body after bone marrow.
  4. A healthy strand of hair can stretch an additional 30% when it’s wet.
  5. A new hair begins to grow as soon as it is plucked from its follicle.
  6. At different times, 90% of hair is growing, while the other 10% is resting.
  7. A single hair has a lifespan of about five years.
  8. A strand of hair is stronger than a copper wire with the same diameter.
  9. When we are cold or scared, goosebumps appear when the muscle for each hair strand contracts.
  10. Hair is made up of mostly keratin, the same substance found in the hooves, mane and tail of horses!


How to take care of that hair

Whatever type of hair you have, you need to take care of it to keep it in peak condition. 
One way to do this is to use Simply Hair Oil
This Hair Formula (made from a blend of pure natural essential oils and cold pressed or expeller pressed precious oils including the well known Morrocan Argan Oil) will make your hair softer, silkier and shinier as well as taming any frizz. 
What more could your hair ask for!

Some of our ingredients such as rosemary have been used for hair care by the people of the Mediterranean countries for centuries.

Don't forget about your Face!

Your hair is constantly touching and rubbing your face! Oils from your hair combine with oils from your skin which can cause or exacerbate various skin conditions like Acne, eczema or rosacea breakouts.

Oily skin while healthy requires some maintenance, our Simply Cleansing Oil  is a great way to keep your face clean and healthy. Follow this up with our Simply Face Oil to help moisturize and nourish your skin and help bring out your natural glow and beauty. This one of a kind all purpose moisturizing oil which leaves no sticky residue. Your skin will drink in the formula as it promotes clear, glowing skin. It is made from a blend of pure natural essential oils and cold pressed or expeller pressed precious oils, nothing else but love.

How to use Simply Hair Oil

  • Apply a small amount to the palm of your hand.
  • Then with your fingers, work the oil evenly through damp or dry hair.
  • Once you are done styling, you can apply more to intensify shine and to eliminate frizz.
  • Another suggestion is to use before flat ironing for a sleek and finished look.
  • The hair oil may also be used before shampooing for extra conditioning.

Simply Hair Oil is 100% natural, safe and gentle. This breakthrough product works to nourish and hydrate your hair as well as improve texture and shine. 

Take care of your hair the natural way and cherish your crowning glory!