Can You Naturally Reduce Cellulite?
While cellulite is a very common and harmless skin condition, those that have to put up with lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks or abdomen will often wish that they could do something about it.
The condition is most prevalent in women.
The signs and symptoms of cellulite
As well as usually appearing on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen, cellulite can also be found on the breasts and upper arms. It is often described as like having a cottage cheese or orange peel texture or appearance.
You can see mild cellulite only if you pinch your skin in an area where you have cellulite (such as your thighs) while more severe cellulite makes the skin appear rumpled and bumpy with some areas even looking like they are peaks and valleys.
How can you combat or tackle cellulite naturally?
We suggest the following steps:
1. The warm and cool water method. Shower those affected areas for two to three minutes using warm water - and then for the same amount of time using cold water. This will help your blood circulation, boost cell renewal while improving your metabolism.
2. After the hot/cold shower, dry brushing is one of the top methods to use to increase blood circulation while improving skin quality. Use a bristle brush to massage your affected areas three times a week for about five minutes before you take a shower to increase blood circulation and boost the lymph nodes while gently exfoliating the skin. Use circular movements starting at the ankles and working up towards your heart.
3. Follow up with a body oil to nourish and pamper your skin. Our Simply Body Oil is perfect for this step. This luxurious body treatment instantly improves the skin's natural moisture. It deeply hydrates, softens and enhances the look of the skin providing nourishment and promoting radiant skin.
4. Being well hydrated is very important too so drink plenty of water every day to help remove toxins from your body as well as for preventing further cellulite. Water can boost the strength of collagen as well as connective tissues in the skin, making the skin healthier and firmer as well as helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. If you need a change from water, diluted lemon juice, herbal teas and fresh vegetable juices can be drunk while avoiding tea and coffee as much as possible.
5. Massage is another tip for cellulite prevention by enhancing lymphatic drainage as well as stretching the skin tissues which in turn helps to stretch out the cellulite. You can use the Body Oil as part of the massage process, repeating regularly for good results.
6. Sweaty Exercise helps to reduce stress while simultaneously expelling toxins through the skin. Research has found that such exercise will help to improve your overall appearance by tightening and lengthening so that if cellulite occurs, your overall body appearance will be more flattering. At the same time, there are some leg exercises that can help in tightening the skin around your thigh region, including jump squats, step-ups, leg kickbacks and side-to-sides. A regular workout routine to combine strength training and aerobic exercises will help to burn fats while building muscles and improving your overall skin elasticity.
7. Include those foods in your diet that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other beneficial nutrients. Examples of these foods are salmon, cilantro, parsley, buckwheat, nuts, grapefruit and apple cider vinegar.
8. Natural exfoliants can help to improve skin texture, stimulate the blood circulation while flushing out toxins. Seaweed is one such natural exfoliant while coffee grounds can be effective for removing dead skin cells and regenerating brand-new skin cells.
9. Our H-Cellulite Formula is a 100% natural solution for cellulite, helping to get rid of symptoms by sealing in moisture and promoting suppleness. Made from pure essential oils and expeller pressed precious oils which include properties that work to improve the texture and tone of the skin, diminishing the appearance of cellulite when massaged well into the affected area. H-Cellulite Formula promotes suppleness, while moisturizing the skin and helps to increase the firmness of the top layer of skin.