Does Your Neck Show Your Age?
The skin on our neck and chest is really delicate, with very little oil to provide natural hydration and protection and yet, so often we neglect this fragile area.
Instead, we tend to focus all our attention on our faces.
If you are anxious to quickly diminish those tell-tale signs of aging (that can so easily start to develop on the neck and décolletage), then, you're in the right place.
Top of the list is Simply Neck Oil
This unique Formula helps tone and tighten the skin as well as increase the appearance of the skin's overall elasticity. It nourishes and hydrates the skin to help minimize developing lines, wrinkles and turkey neck.
Of course, everyone would love to have a smooth soft neck line and décolletage. The latter is a French word meaning “wearing a low-neck dress". But it is also the word used to refer to the upper chest area, including the neck, cleavage and shoulder areas.
Unfortunately, the skin on the décolletage is one of the first places women show their age because the area has less elasticity and thinner skin tissue than the face. Don't fall into the trap of overlooking the décolletage when it comes to skin care.
There are other ways to look after your skin on your neck - and everywhere else
- Drink plenty of water, helping you to stay hydrated and making your skin soft with a healthy glow. This will also help to prevent acne breakouts.
- Eat vitamin C rich foods as well as those that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Drink green tea a couple of times a day which is high in antioxidants to help reduce inflammation and puffiness in the skin. The chilled teabags from your cup of green tea can be placed over the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes for an extra boost.
- Take time to de-stress and make sure you have regular exercise both for your body and your skin, helping to boost oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
- Make sure to get enough sleep. Teenagers need around 8 to 10 hours, while adults need 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase. It will be much gentler on your skin and hair.
- Sleep on your back if you can to prevent creases and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine, cigarettes and alcohol as these will dull and dry out your skin.
Use our Simply Neck Oil at night regularly to pamper the skin on your neck.
Isaac Z. Evaluation of the patient with neck pain and cervical spine disorders. http://www.uptodate.com/home. (Accessed June 11, 2021)
Isaac Z. Treatment of neck pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. (Accessed June 11, 2021)
Chiropractic and neck pain. American Chiropractic Association. https://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=2430. (Accessed June 11, 2021)
Neck pain. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00231.(Accessed June 11, 2021)