The Difference Between Stretch Marks and Cellulite
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are illustrated above.
Stretch marks (known as striae) are indented streaks that appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or other places on the body.
They are very common during pregnancy especially during the last trimester. The good news is that they are not painful or harmful but the bad news is that many will not like the way they make their skin look.
- How long you've had them
- What caused them
- Where they are on your body and
- The type of skin you have.
They can appear as:
- Indented streaks or lines on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or other places on the body
- Pink, red, black, blue or purple streaks
- Bright streaks that fade to a lighter color or
- Streaks covering large areas of the body
What causes stretch marks?
The stretching of the skin is what causes these stretch marks and how severe they are can be affected by your genetics, the degree of stress on your skin or even the level of the hormone cortisol. Cortisol is hormone produced by the adrenal glands and it can weaken the elastic fibers in the skin.
Being pregnant is not the only risk factor. Others include suddenly gaining or losing weight; rapid growth in adolescence; using corticosteroids; having breast enlargement surgery and exercising.
All natural stretch mark solution
H-Stretch Marks Formula is a completely natural, cruelty-free solution for all types of stretch marks. Simply apply topically to reduce the appearance rapidly.
What is cellulite?
This is illustrated above.
This very common but harmless skin condition causes lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen and is most likely to appear in women.
How do you know when you have cellulite?
Cellulite looks like dimpled or bumpy skin often described as having a cottage cheese or orange peel texture. When the condition is slight, you will only be able to see it if you pinch your skin in an area where you have cellulite, such as your thighs. When it is more severe, skin appears rumpled and bumpy with areas of peaks and valleys.
Cellulite is most common around the thighs and buttocks, but it can also be found on the breasts, lower abdomen and upper arms.
Why does cellulite appear?
- The majority of women will develop some cellulite after puberty because female fat is invariably distributed in the thighs, hips and buttocks which are common areas for this skin condition.
- As fat cells accumulate, they push up against the skin. At the same time the fibrous connective cords that tether the skin to the underlying muscle pull down, creating an uneven surface or dimpling.
- Hormonal factors play an important role in the development of cellulite.
- Genetics determine skin structure, skin texture and body type.
- Even weight and muscle tone can affect whether you have cellulite even if you are very fit.
- Cellulite is more common with aging when the skin loses elasticity.
- Inactivity and pregnancy are other reasons.
Natural cruelty-free cellulite formula
H-Cellulite Formula is cruelty-free and completely natural and is applied directly to your cellulite daily for fast, noticeable results.
Both Stretch Marks and Cellulite can be helped with natural treatments...
H-Stretch Marks Formula will reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the arms, breasts, stomach, hips, buttocks and thighs with this safe, effective stretch marks treatment alternative while H-Cellulite Formula includes properties that work to improve the texture and tone of the skin, assisting in diminishing the appearance of cellulite when massaged well into the affected area. The Formula promotes suppleness, while moisturizing the skin and helping to increase the firmness of the top layer of skin.
Both products are very economical to use and so very cost effective.
Try a new natural formula today. Your skin will thank you!