A Hand Full of Special Skin Care Products!
Yes these five special products are a great help to carry out your daily skin care routine - especially for those areas you might not be targeting!
Simply Hair Oil
Regular use of Simply Hair Oil (made from a blend of pure natural essential oils, including Morrocan Argan Oil) ensures our hair is soft, silky and shiny.
Apply a small amount of the Hair Oil to the palm of your hand and then, with your fingers, work the oil evenly throughout damp or dry hair.
I find it very helpful when left on my hair overnight once a week to do its work before shampooing and conditioning the next morning.
Simply Hand Oil
Our hands are always in the thick of things, busy working, moving and touching throughout the day. And of course, all that touching makes them a good tool for picking up and passing on germs to ourselves and to others. This is why our hands have to be washed frequently. And in recent times, many have felt the need to use hand sanitizer which does not do the state of our hands any favors.
As well as keeping your hands clean, an additional step once a week is to exfoliate your hands. Wash your hands with a moisturizing, natural soap
beforehand and then use a hand scrub to buff away the dry, rough skin and keep your hands soft and healthy. Wet your hands with lukewarm water and massage a small amount of the scrub over both of your hands, working in circular motions. Rinse it off with warm water. You can make your own natural scrub by combining equal parts of sugar and olive oil.
One of the simplest and easiest ways to look after our hands - and to reward them for all their hard work - is to use a few drops of our Simply Hand Oil regularly. This luxurious hand treatment will instantly improve the skin on your hands’ natural moisture cushion while restoring comfort and glow.
Simply Hand Oil will:
- Deep-down hydrate, soften and enhance the look of the skin.
- Provide nourishment while promoting healthy and radiant looking hands.
Simply Body Oil
Simply Body Oil is made from a blend of pure natural essential oils and cold pressed or expeller pressed precious oils, providing the perfect way to improve and enhance the skin’s natural moisture.
Apply a few drops where needed morning and evening - and even throughout the day when necessary. A tip is to keep a bottle of Simply Body Oil in the shower, so you can apply to the skin when it is still damp. This ensures maximum absorption.
Our bodies need constant moisturizing for these reasons:
- When our body is cold, it tries to conserve heat. Part of this process forces the blood vessels in the skin to constrict, keeping our skin from the getting the moisture it needs. This can result in dry, red and irritated skin.
- When our body is hot, the heat can dry out the skin and cause breakouts. While it can be very tempting to take a dip in the pool or ocean during hot summer days, it can dry out the skin. Your body's natural moisture can evaporate with the water after swimming - but you can prevent your skin from becoming dehydrated by exfoliating after your swim and applying a moisturizer.
- Moisturizing after a shower is very important too because hot water strips all the moisture and oils from our skin, possibly leaving it parched and dry.
Both extremes are harmful for skin, even causing common skin conditions such as acne.
Simply Eye Serum
Some points to remember:
- Alcohol dehydrates the body and the skin, possibly causing the delicate area around the eyes to appear sunken and dark. Alcohol can also lead to bloodshot, tired eyes.
- Smoking dries out and weakens the skin on the face, causing premature aging around the eyes in particular. In addition, the toxic chemicals found in cigarettes can cause irritation around the eyes, possibly resulting in dark circles or bags under eyes as well as a wrinkled, droopy appearance.
Be wary of exposing the skin around the eyes to sunlight as this can cause dehydration.
Collagen is the most common protein in our bodies, so we need to replenish levels through our diet. Found in our muscles, bones, skin and tendons, collagen gives the skin strength and elasticity while helping to replace dead skin cells.
Our Simply Eye Serum promotes clear and lustrous skin around the eyes. The formula targets dark circles and those bags under the eyes. Remember that the skin around the eyes is very delicate. Always take special care when applying anything around or near your eyes.
Simply Neck Oil
The neck area is one of the first that can show signs of aging and no one wants that to happen and yet, the neck is often neglected when it comes to a beauty routine for the face and the eyes. The facial skin is cleansed, moisturized and nourished but is the same care given to the neck? The good news is that you can prevent aging in the neck area and stay looking as young as possible without spending a fortune.
One way is to do neck firming exercises and here is a suggestion:
- Place one hand on your forehead.
- Sit down with your back straight.
- Lift your head so that your chin points to the ceiling with your lips together.
- Repeat several times but do it gently to avoid any strain on the neck.
And don’t forget your neck when you go to sleep…try to sleep with your neck long. You can achieve this by having just one pillow so that you reduce the angle between the face and the neck.
Another way is drinking plenty of water as this is an effective remedy for most of the skin problems we face.
What you eat is important too! All skin problems can gradually improve with a healthy balanced diet especially when you incorporate plenty of fresh fruit, green leafy vegetables and salads – if possible, daily.
And our own Simply Neck Firming Oil as this repairs premature aging and offers elasticity to sagging neck cells and tissues while increasing blood circulation around the neck area. Simply Neck Firming Oil also triggers the process of collagen formation and helps to prevent its destruction. The results are noticeable changes to the otherwise loose neck skin, it becomes tighter with the constant application of our oil.
When applying the Simply Neck Firming Oil, add a few drops to your hand and apply with stroking upwards movements from the base of the neck to the chin - to defy the effects of gravity!